Hair Hub Uk Based Seller Anybody Any Issues?

KDC

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Guys
wondering if anybody had any issues with Hair Hub based in UK?
ive been waiting for a repaired unit since 2022??PU band ripped after 1 weeks wear..
been e mailing since August 2022 when i was assured would be with me within a month!
at present i still have not received it
Any feedback welcome

Cheers

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. DO NOT order a hair system from them. There have actually gone insolvent and are trading illegally and under a different name. They are total liars and scammers. They have a backlog of custom orders that they could not fulfil, and their 'official' hair stylists have confirmed a lot of issues too about their lack of communication and unreliability. I'm still owed a custom hair system from them which I ordered nearly 2 years ago, but I have written it off and moved to a better supplier. Happy to share more details with you via PM if you like.

KDC

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. DO NOT order a hair system from them. There have actually gone insolvent and are trading illegally and under a different name. They are total liars and scammers. They have a backlog of custom orders that they could not fulfil, and their 'official' hair stylists have confirmed a lot of issues too about their lack of communication and unreliability. I'm still owed a custom hair system from them which I ordered nearly 2 years ago, but I have written it off and moved to a better supplier. Happy to share more details with you via PM if you like.
Hey thanks very much for reply, really appreciate that,yes drop me a message pls,I've about 40 e mails going back to August 2022 full of excuses!