Hair Hub?? Uk Based Company, Anyone Tried

Graham

My Regimen
Reaction score
so Ive decided to go down the hair system route and have opted for a company called Hair Hub (uk based)

The consultation process and ordering was very good and they offer a good monthly direct debit option. I have decided to go for 2 systems a year initially. You can decide to change this at any time and can cancel at any time.

Anyway I was just wondering if anyone had used this company and if so how they found the quality of their systems?

Graham

My Regimen
Reaction score
I presume nobody has tried this provider so ill update with how I get on with them for people in the future. Due to a delay in my custom order Hairhub have kindly supplied me with a matched stock unit until my custom unit arrives. (will probably be another 3 weeks). I will add they have done this at their cost!
I am having this unit fitted on Wednesday by one of their affiliated stylists so will post an update with how this goes. Anyway so far I have found Hairhub brilliant, despite the slight delay in my custom unit they have gone over and above to provide me with an alternative. So just hope the systems are as good as their customer service!

Graham

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well had my fitting today and I can’t quite believe how badly it’s come out. I’ll maybe post some pictures to get some opinions advice as I’m thinking of just shaving my head tonight.

Graham

My Regimen
Reaction score
So here’s some pictures, be good to see what people think? Had it lightened thinned slightky and it looks a little better. Honest opinions welcome...

Attachments

• 715BF4E3-8C2E-41BD-A0F3-FC755BA5A83F.jpeg
    715BF4E3-8C2E-41BD-A0F3-FC755BA5A83F.jpeg
    56.9 KB · Views: 319

Noah

Reaction score
That looks pretty good to me, Graham. From your previous post I was expecting something horrific, but this is far from that. I really like the 'sun kissed' colouring and streaking, and the positioning looks very natural. The only slight caveat is that I think there is something slightly 'off' about the front hairline. I can't see it very clearly, but it looks slightly messy, like there is a bit too much glue. Could you post a close-up of the hairline?

That aside, overall I would say it's a good to very good result. Maybe your concerns are just the shock of seeing yourself with hair, which is very common.

Graham

My Regimen
Reaction score
That looks pretty good to me, Graham. From your previous post I was expecting something horrific, but this is far from that. I really like the 'sun kissed' colouring and streaking, and the positioning looks very natural. The only slight caveat is that I think there is something slightly 'off' about the front hairline. I can't see it very clearly, but it looks slightly messy, like there is a bit too much glue. Could you post a close-up of the hairline?

That aside, overall I would say it's a good to very good result. Maybe your concerns are just the shock of seeing yourself with hair, which is very common.

Thanks Noah. That’s exactly what has happened to the front hairline. Will need to sort of this issue with to much glue.

Yeah I think definitely I was just alarmed by having so much hair again it just looked to much to my own eyes. It’s slowly growing on me!!

Slapster

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Graham. I was also expecting something truly horrific, but the photos look decent enough. I agree with Noah regarding the hairline, though. Once that's tidied up, it should be spot on.

Graham

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Graham. I was also expecting something truly horrific, but the photos look decent enough. I agree with Noah regarding the hairline, though. Once that's tidied up, it should be spot on.

Cheers mate. Yeah feeling better about it now. Just need to get the hairline sorted.

Sam18

My Regimen
Reaction score
So here’s some pictures, be good to see what people think? Had it lightened thinned slightky and it looks a little better. Honest opinions welcome...
Totally honestly - the hairline and the rest don't look so bad. I would just get it thinned out and I think you will feel happier. The other truth is that you will focus on your hair much more than anyone else will, to everyone else it is just an afterthought, don't lose sight of that.

deg_dilemma

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I like the style and the colour, and the hairline looks good from what we can see. A few more pics, close up of the hairline, would give us a better idea.

The density seems really high but perhaps you can carry that off at your age.