Hair has become much thinner than 4 months ago????

yogi24m

Reaction score
Ive had a rvisible receding hairline for years now but starting around late december, january i noticed that my front hairline got kinda uneven. As time passed it seemed like my hair got a little thinner but i had it grew out longer so it didnt bother me. Now im growing my hair out and i can see through the hair on the top of my head including my forehead. right before i started haveing problems i was using pantene pro v mens daily thickening shampoo. It gave me noticable dandruff which i almost never get. I continued to use this shampoo with some suave dandruff shampoo. It just doesnt seem like my hair is as dense as it was in december if my hair gets parted anywhere you can see my white scalp easily. what does stress related hair loss look like. I have never had a problem with eczima, but i had a bad breakup at the end of july and right after that i started getting this itchy rash on my stomach and the dock said it was eczima. i read that this is also brought on by stress. I have went on vacations to mexico and kinda got jet lag on the plan, i used to lift alot and drink my share of creatine. i take protein poweder. what would cause my hairline and whole top of my head to become thinner in such a short period, is there anything i can do to get the density back? If i look very hard in the mirror i can see smaller hairs coming in all over in the forhead region idk about the back of my head. are these hair gonna grow or are they male pattern baldness?