hair hair and hair

G

gee what we go through.i think it's all about how secure we are as one. who needs hair .there are more to us then meets the eye.i'm very secure .i,ve given up on tryin to play the hair game.know what i mean.you get to a point where you say enough is enough.no T. not you posting this.me again wm.oh and i do love this site.read alot of things.very interesting much knowledge here. :agree:

G

whovever you are, i must have left that dang parakeet of mine, alone again, it's him!he does score points though! who are you????? he's pretty smart! darn birds! :innocent:

G

bijous111 said:
whovever you are, i must have left that dang parakeet of mine, alone again, it's him!he does score points though! who are you????? he's pretty smart! darn birds! :innocent:
:bravo:

G

bijous111 said:
bijous111 said:
:bravo:
gee i think your swell T.your parrot here lol wm.lol.don't you just love me. :shakehead: :agree: i