Hair Growth Clinical Therapies Pipeline Updated On Folliclethought

faisal161

Reaction score
It seems that we are finally(but only) going to see Replicel/Shiseido(RCH-1) and Fidia(Brotzu) this year .

HairGrowthPipeline-June2018.png

Abelibano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Folliclethought is generally way too optimistic, you can see ot for yourself if you dig their posts...

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Brotzu is a scam, might as well eat vitamin D, doesn't matter if it is released or not.

Spice_Lord

My Regimen
Reaction score
Brotzu is a scam, might as well eat vitamin D, doesn't matter if it is released or not.
I'm actually surprised there is zero experimentation with a topical vitamin D activated analog (cheapest option calcitriol). Shows some decent results in Areata Alopecia patients, helps other issues like psoriasis, and other studies show it can help induce hair folliculogenesis.

IncognitoMan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Today, I am feeling extra depressed due to the lack of [good] news lately. Brotzu/Fidia is MIA. Allergan/Setipiprant trials haven't been released (at least not to my knowledge). Follica/RAIN is still in optimization study. Follicum/FOL-005... I don't even know what's up. Shiseido/RCH-01 is [hopefully] completing trials for a release this year, although my optimism is quickly declining. Tsuji provides me hope for 10 years from now.

Seems I shouldn't hold out, and just get on finasteride.

Does anyone have anything positive to share to lift my spirits?

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Today, I am feeling extra depressed due to the lack of [good] news lately. Brotzu/Fidia is MIA. Allergan/Setipiprant trials haven't been released (at least not to my knowledge). Follica/RAIN is still in optimization study. Follicum/FOL-005... I don't even know what's up. Shiseido/RCH-01 is [hopefully] completing trials for a release this year, although my optimism is quickly declining. Tsuji provides me hope for 10 years from now.

I found a nickel on the street today.

rmzn

My Regimen
Reaction score

tsuji, how it lasts 10 years ?

abcdefg

Reaction score
There you go. 2020 about the earliest for anything new and probably 2021 or later. If you have not tried propecia you probably should. Its going to be a loong wait still. 2-3 years is way too long to wait if your losing hair each day. Use what exists today dont wait.

faisal161

Reaction score
sorry to make you upset friend.. i wish i had a good news :(

abcdefg

Reaction score
You mean the pictures of older dudes with stable hairloss shown with slightly longer hair 6 months later, but no improvement in hair density whatsoever?

Yeah every male pattern baldness treatment informercial or hair club for men commercial. Some Norwood 7 guy who looks identical in the after pictures unless its a hair transplant. What is even the point in using a treatment if your still horribly balding after?

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are starting finasteride, get comprehensive male blood panel done first so you can monitor any changes.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dunno If I want to laugh or cry when I see histogen is in early phase of trial. I mean they talk about their stuff for approx 8 years. come onnnn. They know how to make fun of people and they know investors can be fooled for sure.
Meanwhile aclaris who started their development for aag (ATI-502) more recently is more advanced in their trial. nuff said. They have understood that when you have something in your hand you don't hang arround.

bald fighter

My Regimen
Reaction score
this pipeline has been liked by Replicel account on twitter which i believe is a positive indicator that they are going to do something good to the bald community this year

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this pipeline has been liked by Replicel account on twitter which i believe is a positive indicator that they are going to do something good to the bald community this year

Yea, I think a large wave of the community are just "over" it at this point and dissapointed in the relative lack of results over the past few years as we have also had extremely and unrealistically high expectancy for results.

On the other hand, we still have not gotten the results of the 1 product that has been the only real hope there ever was all along. Unless you were kidding yourself, there was not 1 single REAL hope in hell for anything other than RCH-01. If that fails to deliver, which I dont think it will; I bet some people will off themselves....

A little extreme but I wouldnt doubt it.....

Other than that, Tsuji and Follicum are the only two possible treatments that will not f*** you up in any possible way shape or form. Even then Follicum has not yet started trials on the head, although unlike BroShit, they have FDA clinical studies actually showing hair regrowth on the thigh. For all we know BroShit never worked and Mario was looking for a quick flip the whole time.

You know how it is in Italy when everyone is buddy buddy.

Ehhhh Luuuuigiiii help a bro out. Just go along with everything and we will be Reeech $$$ Mama Mia!

THALL

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea, I think a large wave of the community are just "over" it at this point and dissapointed in the relative lack of results over the past few years as we have also had extremely and unrealistically high expectancy for results.

On the other hand, we still have not gotten the results of the 1 product that has been the only real hope there ever was all along. Unless you were kidding yourself, there was not 1 single REAL hope in hell for anything other than RCH-01. If that fails to deliver, which I dont think it will; I bet some people will off themselves....

A little extreme but I wouldnt doubt it.....

Other than that, Tsuji and Follicum are the only two possible treatments that will not f*** you up in any possible way shape or form. Even then Follicum has not yet started trials on the head, although unlike BroShit, they have FDA clinical studies actually showing hair regrowth on the thigh. For all we know BroShit never worked and Mario was looking for a quick flip the whole time.

You know how it is in Italy when everyone is buddy buddy.

Ehhhh Luuuuigiiii help a bro out. Just go along with everything and we will be Reeech $$$ Mama Mia!
lol you don't know sh*t about Italy don't you