Hair gone with the wind

TheHairGrower

Established Member
Reaction score
okay, you fix your hair, gel it, add hair topic and your favorite volumizer, it looks half decent in the mirror. Your ready to go out into the world, you open your front door and its a windy day!

aww damn. you hope for the best, keeping the back of your head to the wind trieng not to let the wind attack your do!

quickly trieng to open the car door to get wind shelter.

this happen to anyone? any ideas or solutions? i just try to go with the wind, instead of against it, so it doesnt push my hair into a bad position

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
TheHairGrower said:
okay, you fix your hair, gel it, add hair topic and your favorite volumizer, it looks half decent in the mirror. Your ready to go out into the world, you open your front door and its a windy day!

aww damn. you hope for the best, keeping the back of your head to the wind trieng not to let the wind attack your do!

this happen to anyone? any ideas or solutions? i just try to go with the wind, instead of against it, so it doesnt push my hair into a bad position

you cant combat the wind! I just wear a hat :D

TheHairGrower

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah, i wear a hat to as much as possible, but after a while, people get suspicious. and you cant wear a hat to work. And the worst thing with me and hats is, if i put one on, i better as hell keep it on, cuz once i take it off, my hair looks like total crap, and you can see my hair loss.

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
haunted-ballroom said:
TheHairGrower said:

you cant combat the wind! I just wear a hat :D

You are talking to a spammer peddling his products. Review his post history.

TheHairGrower

Established Member
Reaction score
uhmm yeah, im spamming my products? exactly what am i selling? gimmi a break

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
TheHairGrower said:
uhmm yeah, im spamming my products? exactly what am i selling? gimmi a break

Quote from TheHairGrower website: They post on crazy stuff like hair transplants, "plugs" propecia, and other garbage drugs. It amazes me how people still buy tons of chemicals and high priced items without first trying natural solutions and products.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TheHairGrower calls propecia a "garbage drug." What a fuckin moron!

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
who cares man. look he's at this site isn't he? if his natural cures for hairloss were so great he would be golfing right now. and if you read his site it also recommends pulling out healthy existing hairs on the hairline to give a better appearance to the hairline...i dunno who came up with this idea but i'm keeping all the healthy hairs i have.

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dietcola said:
who cares man. look he's at this site isn't he? if his natural cures for hairloss were so great he would be golfing right now. and if you read his site it also recommends pulling out healthy existing hairs on the hairline to give a better appearance to the hairline...i dunno who came up with this idea but i'm keeping all the healthy hairs i have.

I care because the idiot manages to come across as credible. I don't want any other person on this planet to have to go through this humiliating, disfiguring, and cruel end of life called male pattern baldness.

People need to understand what works and what doesn't. The day these natural idiots come up with one non-biased and credible scientific report that shows natural herbs and suppliments cure male pattern baldness is the day I make a f*****g salad out of the herbs in question and eat the damn thing for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Until then, I will continue to squash false information for the sake of saving people's hair.

So

Established Member
Reaction score
TheHairGrower said:
i just try to go with the wind, instead of against it, so it doesnt push my hair into a bad position

What if your destination, is in the opposite direction to where the wind is blowing?

You would have to not only find out the direction of the wind, but also park your car, ride your bike, or catch the bus upstream past your destination so you can then walk downstream with the flow of the wind up against the back of your head.

LOL, you'd be f u c k e d. Crazy man.

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yea.. it would be a real shame if someone stumbled across his site looking for answers..

Evian

Reaction score
I agree with Shedmaster. You must get a crew cut. Look at every kid or adult that has a crew cut they all look bald. It normal to look bald with a crew cut. The wind won't be driving you crazy. I know where you are coming from. For me it was the wind and sunlight. Every time I walked into the sunlight I would pray that no one would notice my bald spot. The best decision I made was to cover it up with shoe polish. I would apply it with a rag and rub it in. Then I would comb my hair back they way it was before and I was good to go. Now I have a crew cut and I look good.. I look bald but hell eveyone who gets one does. It is actually a good idea to keep it short. You don't have to use that much Rogaine on it when it is cut short and when you start to shed it won't be that noticable. I plan on keeping the crew cut for 8-9 months. Once the shedding is over and my new hair starts to grow in I will then allow myself to let it grow a few inches. Remember this is a battle we intend to win one day. We have to be brave and do whatever it takes within reason. Listen to these guys they have their heads screwed on right as to what works and what doesn't.

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I draw the line at concealers, I don't have the time to fugg with that stuff and I'd laugh my *** off I took a hat off and there was a big black ring in it. :hairy: