Hair Follicle Thickening Suggestion

Josiah Schaffer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, as the title says I’m looking for something to thicken my hair. Aren’t we all? Okay so here’s the details.

I’m on the 7 month of my 2nd FUE transplant about 5000 grafts total between the two and pretty happy with the results thus far. 1mg Finasteride is taken orally every evening. I also use minoxidil foam 5% every night. Haven’t moved to twice a day yet because I don’t like the texture I get for an all day look. I use Nioxin shampoo number 2 daily and Nioxin conditioner scalp treatment about once a week to avoid my fine hair looking too oily. I take 10,000mcg biotin everyday. Morning and night. I take a multi vitamin every morning. I work out 5-6 days a week for the last 8 months and am in the best shape I have been in years. My diet is pretty solid but can always be improved upon.

If you made it this far then you see my dilemma. I know there’s no magic potion. Trust me. I wouldn’t have had two surgeries and doing the routines I am if I thought there was a quick fix.

I am just wondering if there’s something that might help with strengthening the existing hair since I naturally have fine hair.

I can accept the fact if there’s not. I just want to pick a few brains first. Thanks in advanced.

Tolkein fan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that all the easy, cheap diet things need to be tried. I know that not everyone is a diet obsessive like I am, but i think beetroot juice consumption to improve blood circulation to the skalp is worth a shot. It does reduce blood pressure (for this very reason - basically improves circulation), so maybe a healthy drink for many men for diverse reasons.