Hair Essentials vitamin pills?

ezmbh

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of "Hair Essentials" from "Natural Wellbeing" ? The customer reviews they have on their site seem good http://www.naturalellbeing.com/products ... viewHeader , but I can't trust any reviews unless they come from an independent source, like from people here.. so, if you've heard of or used these pills please let me know how you liked them, if you did.

Thanks!

leelu56

Reaction score
i actually just ordered the natural wellbeing hair essentials. ive tried so many things and just randomly decided to try these, so ill keep you posted.

baldinglikeamofo

Established Member
Reaction score
anybody understand the concept of zinc helping hairloss??

I always thought zinc inhibited aromatase enzyme which converts test to estrogen.

Hence this is why women dont grow bald like men b/c they carry more of this enzyme

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Have any of you seen decent results in the little time you've used them. I wearily purchased it last night so I can integrate it into the big 3. I have a sinking feeling it's a bit of a scam but time will tell I suppose.

I used to have really good healthy hair but since it started thinning it has this brittle look and feel so I am doing anything I can to get the old look back.

brightside

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks kinda intriguing, but I've seen other products about, and I'd be concerned about any potential side effects from Saw Palmetto.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah, once I start it I'll give some updates on if it is helping or not. I'm starting finasteride, minoxidil, and nizoral as well so I'm not sure if I will be able to attribute any positive growth to the hair essentials vitamin pills. I'm mainly getting it for my hair to look healthy again. I haven't heard of bad side effects from saw palmetto but apparently it hasn't been researched for an extensive period of time.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I told you guys I would update you after awhile. I have now taken Hair Essentials. along with minoxidil, for over a month now. I do think my hair looks a great deal healthier and it feels better but I'll show some pics from a month ago to today and see what you think. Now, I haven't cut my hair in a month so that could be a reason it looks better but notice that the hair looks healthier too.

Take in mind I haven't done anything to my hair for these pics I just took. I didn't comb it forward or anything to hide a bare patch, just left it the way it was. The month 1 pics do have pomade in the hair however.

Also, a week ago I incorporated Biotin, zinc, and fish oils supplements but I do not think they would have taken effect that fast. Appreciate some input!

(month 1 starts at bottom of post)

Attachments

• Big3 009.JPG
    Big3 009.JPG
    161.8 KB · Views: 1,273
  • Big3 010.JPG
    Big3 010.JPG
    132.3 KB · Views: 1,147
  • 016.JPG
    016.JPG
    153.9 KB · Views: 1,191
  • 018.JPG
    018.JPG
    176.6 KB · Views: 1,312

lululu

Reaction score
Hi Thom,

Do you still use this product and if any further progression on your hair?

Just found this product and I feel reluctant. I don't just use any product but there seem to be very good feedback and happy customer..

Thanks,

Lululu

DM5sadouche

Reaction score
Thom said:
I told you guys I would update you after awhile. I have now taken Hair Essentials. along with minoxidil, for over a month now. I do think my hair looks a great deal healthier and it feels better but I'll show some pics from a month ago to today and see what you think. Now, I haven't cut my hair in a month so that could be a reason it looks better but notice that the hair looks healthier too.

Take in mind I haven't done anything to my hair for these pics I just took. I didn't comb it forward or anything to hide a bare patch, just left it the way it was. The month 1 pics do have pomade in the hair however.

Also, a week ago I incorporated Biotin, zinc, and fish oils supplements but I do not think they would have taken effect that fast. Appreciate some input!

(month 1 starts at bottom of post)

I would say that it has more to do with your use of minoxidil than anything else.

ontheway

Reaction score
Been using hair essentials now for just under 3 months...definetly noticed my hair was thicker on top and at the back of the head...as for my receeding hairline im starting to notice a very slight improvement(especially to the right side of my hairline)....be careful when reading the reviews though as a lot of the positive ones are from women and some reviews are only after a person has used the product for only a month which isnt long enough to see any results.Some of the bad reviews were also from people in their fities which have kinda left things a little to late to be perfectly honest.I myself didn't see any improvements until half way into the third month..im 39 years old and have only been using minoxidil 5% for the last 6 years once per day and nexus shampoo....so im quite sure the improvements ive noticed over the last 3 months(even if only slighty) are from the hair essentials.Ive ordered another 3 month supply in hopes it will continue to improve my hairline....everyones situation is different ie..age ,amount of hairloss etc..so this of course will determine how good the products works in the long run...all you can do is give it a try

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lululu said:
Hi Thom,

Do you still use this product and if any further progression on your hair?

Just found this product and I feel reluctant. I don't just use any product but there seem to be very good feedback and happy customer..

Thanks,

Lululu

No, it was just too expensive as I already spend $50 a month on minoxidil. ( I use a lot of it)

I stopped using HE around March so I'm not sure how much it was really helping but I would guess my improvements came more from finasteride and minoxidil.

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
juzkickinit said:
ANybody know how many mg of zinc is recommended to take, and where can i buy it from? what kind of zinc?

Zinc Picolinate is one of the most bio-available forms of Zinc. I would recommend taking that if you want to improve hair loss symptoms. I've seen many reviews of people relieving acne symptoms with this form of Zinc. Well...guess what? Acne and hair loss are both caused by DHT, so don't be surprised if this helps with hair loss too.

Zinc Glycinate is the most bio-available form of Zinc.

bayerischer99

Reaction score
I use hair essentials. I've been using it for about a year. The progress is slow but steady and it friggin works awesome. I always try to use natural products if I can.. and this is the best thing I have found in a long time. My other favorite would be NANO shampoo from dr proctor in Texas. But if you don't have hair essentials.. I would highly recommend trying it. Like I said, the progress is slow going but this stuff is AMAZING.

The Natural

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd have a lot more respect for some of these 1-3 post newbies, if they would just come right out and state, "I am representative from said supplement company. I have so much confidence in our product that I am willing to offer several experienced posters here a free six-month trial of said supplement."

twenty.five

Established Member
Reaction score
baldinglikeamofo said:
anybody understand the concept of zinc helping hairloss??

I always thought zinc inhibited aromatase enzyme which converts test to estrogen.

Hence this is why women dont grow bald like men b/c they carry more of this enzyme

Yeah they do. 40% of hair loss sufferers are women. Women thin diffusely, men get bald spots and/or receded hairlines. It's different, but still the same.

twenty.five

Established Member
Reaction score
bayerischer99 said:
I use hair essentials. I've been using it for about a year. The progress is slow but steady and it friggin works awesome. I always try to use natural products if I can.. and this is the best thing I have found in a long time. My other favorite would be NANO shampoo from dr proctor in Texas. But if you don't have hair essentials.. I would highly recommend trying it. Like I said, the progress is slow going but this stuff is AMAZING.

Is the same company behind both products?

thehairsalon

Reaction score
You are right. it's really hard to believe reviews of products. That's good that you ask questions and feedback before trying it.

Well, I haven't tried that product also. But I think feedback are positive.

Thanks.