Hair Disciples

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think everyone on this forum can to some extent say hair is their religion. My question is how has it changed your life, yourself and have you developed any strange rituals or habits ???

One of mine is looking in the mirror before bed and running my hand through my hair..if it feels any way thick i go to bed happy lol. Another one would be visualising in my head what finasteride is doing at my follicles. Lastly that my scalp feels like it craves nizoral everyday. Honestly think its addicted or something!

ali777

Reaction score
It depends on my overall happiness....

I'm not having a good week and I keep paying attention to my hair. I'm just not happy with myself this week and that reflects at the way I view my hair.

When I feel good about myself, I look at the mirror and I like the person I see. Ie, when I have confidence, I don't care about my hair.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
when I first noticed it I never looked in the mirror again. I still try to avoid looking in the mirror, or I do so with the lights down.

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Definitely the nizoral thing. That stuff is just awesome. Feels so good to use....I also visualize what its doing to the follicles. Like those crappy CGI dramatizations you see in commercials of stuff working on hair follicles/skin cells......just going in and washing away all the DHT and calming inflammation.

minoxidil causes the opposite visualization for me. I picture it eating my hair, which is why I'm afraid to use it! lol.

finasteride I'm sort of neutral toward. I know it's working because my, ahem, flaccid size is a bit smaller than before, but I don't really picture it doing much to my hair. Probably because it's such a slow process.

kadosh

Established Member
Reaction score
Quantum Cat said:
when I first noticed it I never looked in the mirror again. I still try to avoid looking in the mirror, or I do so with the lights down.

I'm avoiding unfamiliar mirrors . i only look at the ones i know like in my appartment or my parents house .

cruz

Reaction score
kadosh said:
Quantum Cat said:

I'm avoiding unfamiliar mirrors . i only look at the ones i know like in my appartment or my parents house .

Yeah, i've noticed i've been doing this a lot more lately.

When i have to go to a public toilet, i now try and avoid looking at the mirror completely when i go to wash my hands. It can be a real confidence killer when your not actually feeling that bad, but all it takes is one glance into a mirror and you then feel like sh*t for the rest of the day.