Hair direct shipping delays: Ordering of Amazon?

Hair56

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
With the current shipping delays, my Hair direct delivery is taking weeks to arrive. Has anyone had any problems with ordering Ghost Bond of Amazon, e.g. Is it legitimate?

Cheers

DarkDreams

My Regimen
Reaction score
With the current shipping delays, my Hair direct delivery is taking weeks to arrive. Has anyone had any problems with ordering Ghost Bond of Amazon, e.g. Is it legitimate?

Cheers
UK based or?

I order from other sites for supplies etc.

Jake1979

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I only used Hair Direct one time, about 2 weeks ago. I ordered from them bc it was only company (to my knowledge) that sells Back 2 Natural products.
Great experience, product arrived in about 4 days, and shipping fee was low.. I am US based though.

Blue eyes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's interesting is that I've ordered from the HD store for the last 11 years. Lately they have been out if stock of some of the products that I usually order. I then go to Amazon and these same products are available?

cottonReville

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've gotten legit Ghostbond from Amazon. They usually have a QR code on them which, as far as I recall, loops back to the Amazon seller. I called ProLabs to see if that was a reasonable way of the QR code, and the gentleman said yes.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
What's interesting is that I've ordered from the HD store for the last 11 years. Lately they have been out if stock of some of the products that I usually order. I then go to Amazon and these same products are available?
I would go to Amazon, to find out.