Hair Cut :-)

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What up Fellas,

Well, today I went for a hair cut as my hair has been growing longer and longer as each days passes by. I have been going to the same lady since high school and if anyone would notice my hair was thinning it would be her. Anyways, everytime I see her she tells me to stop worrying because I have "thick wavy nice hair" little does she know I hide my receding hairline well. She begin cutting my hair and let me tell you she was going at it, combing my hair with so much strenght I thought I was going to walk out of there bald! She kept going at it, over and over again cutting and cutting as I just sat there waiting to see the end product. As she finished I realized that my hair has been getting better as the top is getting darker, where before hairs were fine and blonde. It was very apparent anymore that I was balding quickly and for once I felt like my battle was going in the right direction. As I left the place she said "Tony, you have such thick wavy hair, you no go bald" I just hope this is a sign of good things to come.

To everyone else keep the faith my brothers, this are bound to turn our way soon.

Over and OUT!
Tony Montana

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes. tell us what you are using, I can't be bothered to click on the 'View my regime' button.[/quote]

LOL!!!

For those of you who don't want to be bothered....here is what I'm using:

Propecia
Nizoral 1%
Tricomin

One thing that I must mention also is that things do get worse before they get better. My hairline is still not 100%, however, the hairs that I shed are growing back each cycle thicker and thicker. My temples on the other hand will probably never be restored to the way they used to be.

I will for sure post pictures at the 1 year mark with before and after photos and let you guys be the judge.

Over and OUT!
Tony

KK

Reaction score
Nice post, very encouraging. By the way how many months are you in you treatment now?

cheers

Molecular Help

Established Member
Reaction score
KK said:
Nice post, very encouraging. By the way how many months are you in you treatment now?

haha wow... you couldn't be bothered either? HairLossTalk.com should take out the view my regimen option so there's more room on here for weird emoticons or something, no one wants to use it!

Oh that search feature has to go to... totally useless.

Moleculor Hope

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Okay, folks .... I hope this gives closure to any further questions. :)

Propecia (Mar 04)
Nizoral (April 04)
Tricomin (July 04)

Over and OUT!
Tony Montana