Hair Concerlars/go Karting Tournament

artursco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all. I am thinning at the crown/cowlick area. I am using small amount of hair concerlars to darken/thicken up the area affected. Having a dark brown hair does not help. I use just a small amount and 10g bottle last me over 3 months. I am having karting tournament on Wednesday...anyone experienced wearing helmet while having hair fibres on?

Last edited:

artursco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Helmets don't effect concealers too much but it is area dependent. Concealer on the hairline may smudge a bit but if you're only applying it to the crown you're safe, the helmet wont make it look apparent or remove it if your concealer is Caboki or Toppik, not sure about other brands
Thanks pal...

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

wouldn't recommend it, especially if you have really thin hair and use hairspray to keep it in

artursco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

wouldn't recommend it, especially if you have really thin hair and use hairspray to keep it in
That boy used tones of it...I just really sprinkle very tiny amount. Nothing at the front,nothing at the top...only at the back of my head where my cowlick is...anyway I'll see for myself I guess....tiny amount I mean very very tiny. That guy covered whole his scalp with the thing...he put a lot directly on his skin hence it rubbed off.

Last edited: