Hair Club

G

I was told Hair Club would replace my hair strand by strand. I was told they would clone my hair. I was promised a beautiful new head of hair at the cost of $ :freaked2: $2000.00 :freaked2:

They shaved my head and used Super Glue( I kid you not... super glue) to glue a flimsy wig to my head.

It iched, caused boils and emited a horrible oder( liked feet in old cheese with eggs) and finally, after only a month all the hair fell out of the wig.

I was supposed to go through loseing my hair all over again each month as they replaced my wig every 4 weeks for $400.00. What? They never told me it was going to be a continual glueing, stinking, highway robbery.

Worst of all the Stylists aren't even stylists. They get them right out of school( only the one's who are willing to hold their noses while they scrape huge cornflaks of dead skin of your head) and they never even learn how to style womwns hair. They've mostly just been giving men a trim. I was told if I wanted a good style I should go to my own salon (at my own cost). :evil:

How do they get away with this? If you complain, they let you cancel. They only give you a small refund if your lawyer writes them a letter.

Don't let them do this to you!!!! :x

G

That is so horrible! I am so sorry that happened to you! What are you doing now? Did you go someplace else or get a wig or do you wear a hat? Man! That is lousey they can do that to poor people!

jenj97

Reaction score
I have had the same bad experience with HCM! I feel I was taken advantage of and was lied to. I am currently talking to an attorney who is willing to assist me in filing suit. If anybody else would like to come forward, please email me: j.jacques@worldnet.att.net