Hair cloning

almostbald

Reaction score
does anyone who is up to speed with developments in the hair cloning division know if thiers a cure round the corner??

and if so how long will it take for us to get past this horrib :smoke: ly long bend?

Stabber

Established Member
Reaction score
not too far away i imagine. FUE is already out and that is pretty good too

HairyN

Established Member
Reaction score
supposedly in about 2 years...Dr.Gho is coming to New York in october though...so theres been alot of rumors spreading about lately

MidnightFlyer

Established Member
Reaction score
I think it's gonna be years and years (maybe 10) till this is commercially available. It's possible that planting cloned hair can cause small tumors to occur. So even if it's possible, it will take years of study to determine if it's helpful or actually harmful. This is just my take on it, based on what I've heard or read. I would SO love for this to happen soon, as I've had shitty transplants and cloned hair is about the only thing that will save my sorry ***. And I'm way old.

HairyN

Established Member
Reaction score
in any case i think Gho has lost too much credibility...HM is the hairloss equivalent of vaporware...im looking forward to OSH101...looks like a serious drug made for male pattern baldness sufferers and not just a hand me down medication that was originally for another condition