Hair Cloning - Meet one of the Guru's in Person.

A

Administrator

Dr. Coen Gho, of the Gho Clinic in the Netherlands, is one of the pioneers in follicular cloning research, and may be one of the first to come forward with the technology in the coming years.

In February and March he is coming to the United States to meet personally with consumers who are interested in learning more about the procedures, and is taking applications by Email right now.

We've just released an article with updated information regarding Follicular Multiplication as well as the newest dates for the rescheduled meet and greets. They've added Orlando and Miami to the seminar locations for the month of March. Great opportunity to meet Dr. Gho personally and learn more about the procedures.

You can see the article and important meet & greet information here:

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/newsletter/article221.htm

HairLossTalk.com

guy83

Established Member
Reaction score
So whats the procedure like? Is it like transplanting hair?

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
As the article states over and over :) the procedure he will be discussing is both his current procedure which is a form of transplantation, and more importantly the progress he is making on follicular cloning.... which is also described in the article, in detail.

:roll:

HairLossTalk.com

elguapo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I wonder what the pass/fail criteria is regarding whether or not follicular cloning is successful. I think I read that 80% of the cloned hairs currently die off after some time, or something like that, and that they need to figure out how to produce a success rate of 100%. But how long will they wait to see if the cloned hairs continue to survive once they achieve this first goal of 100%?

Just thinking out loud.

Redbone

Reaction score
Not only that but it shall cost in the 10's of thousands to restore. Might as well be a million on a janitors salary.

guy83

Established Member
Reaction score
if the cause of male pattern baldness is DHT then why not invent something that totally removes it forever?

THOR

Reaction score
guy83 said:
if the cause of male pattern baldness is DHT then why not invent something that totally removes it forever?

Guy, I will respond before the "vets" on this board decide to rip you a new one.

If you read the vast number of articles and information stored in this forum, you will understand that if it was that simple...we wouldn't be here right now. There are implications and side effects that take place as soon as we start f*****g with our hormones and add chemicals to our system. The day science can prevent DHT from destroying the hair root with no other side effect will be great day. However, this is old news to the industry and I can guarantee that your "idea" will not cause a world wide “eureka" in regards to hair loss. The understanding of “probable causeâ€￾ has not yet generated a perfect solution.

Peace//Thor

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Men who have their testicles removed never lose their hair. That is pretty much the only other option.

We can recommend an angry lady we know who offers this service, if it is of interest to you.

HairLossTalk.com

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
guy83 said:
lol. Do you want to do what HairLossTalk.com said and castrate yourself? Otherwise, youre stuck with this. Besides, removing ALL DHT from your system may very well destroy your ability to function sexually.

pharoh

Established Member
Reaction score
Now thats an idea...could cut my sack off, store meh nutes somewhere for later use and keep my hair! Why didn't anyone tell me about this form of treatment before? Do guys with no balls really not lose any hair?

Axon

Reaction score
HairlossTalk said:
Men who have their testicles removed never lose their hair. That is pretty much the only other option.

We can recommend an angry lady we know who offers this service, if it is of interest to you.

HairLossTalk.com

And even then, it won't grow it all back for you.

Axon

Reaction score
pharoh said:
Now thats an idea...could cut my sack off, store meh nutes somewhere for later use and keep my hair! Why didn't anyone tell me about this form of treatment before? Do guys with no balls really not lose any hair?

It's not like you won't also get the estrogen related side effects. You don't want this to happen.

guy83

Established Member
Reaction score
some of you are really mean. I wouldnt have said that if I knew. cheers

guy83

Established Member
Reaction score
In Marge's deep voice: " I thought you guys were gonna team up on me and do that to me. sigh!"