hair clinics in europe

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
is anybody here that knows some good clinics in europe? is anywhere a top of the best clinics for a hair implant?

veddarmesnch

Reaction score
I´m also looking.

I went to some in Cologne Germany but didn´t convince me. I hear there´s a really good one in Amsterdam but need to find out.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
My opinion in Europe of elite top notch doctors;

-Feriduni
-Maras
-Lorenzo
-Erdogan.

I STRESS people to do adequate research about hair transplants before you take one. Make sure you are confident in your doctor. Watch many (independent) patient results and reviews. Meet real life patients if you can. Make sure your doctor is ethical etc. Make absolutely sure you are making the right decision before heading into a hair transplant.

bestglycol

Reaction score
Hi; dannydon
wow, Nice News!! I think it’s a good news. But I can't wait.The best thing about Civas and his team is their specialized care and attention that they give to the patients.thanks you

nikko

Reaction score
My opinion in Europe of elite top notch doctors;

-Feriduni
-Maras
-Lorenzo
-Erdogan.

I STRESS people to do adequate research about hair transplants before you take one. Make sure you are confident in your doctor. Watch many (independent) patient results and reviews. Meet real life patients if you can. Make sure your doctor is ethical etc. Make absolutely sure you are making the right decision before heading into a hair transplant.

This ^ plus Keser, imho one of the best for the hairlines