Hair Building Fiber Vs Hair Transplant

frandahair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all,

i just wondering, what is the difference between hair transplants and hair building fiber?

as far as i know, hair building fiber is an instant product that could help thickening your hair fiber. But i need something more long lasting. Hair fiber is very good to help thickening my hair but i just want to compare this product to hair transplants which i haven't heard before.

Please advise, which one is better?

Thanks in advance.

Baldingdane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair building fibers is something you put on your remaining hair to make it look thicker. Hair transplant is a cosmetic procedure, where they take hair from the sides or back of your head and transplant them to the front og elsewhere, where you have lost hair.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is no better or worse. The issue I have with transplant is that it's not permanent unless you stop the rest of your DHT sensitive hair to fall leaving the transplanted hair in place. Basically, the chances of balding after hair transplant are not going away. And because the donor area is limited to less than 10K follicles, you end up with a very diffuse hair distribution.

Hair fibers are just that. Material sticking to your current hair making it look thicker. That's cosmetic and nothing more. Hair are still going to leave the scalp and at one point fibers won't have anything to grab onto.

Your choice...

RStGeorge

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair fibers and hair transplants are simply not comparable.

Hair fibers are just a spray on product that temporarily may hide some of your hairloss, but washes out with your shower.

McNeal

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's true, I agree with John. You need to know more information about it to make the right choice.