Hair above ears keeps thinning...?

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
It could be Retrograde Alopecia. Did you purposely get your hair thinner/shorter on the sides? It looks normal to me tbh.

diehunnen123

Banned
Reaction score
It could be Retrograde Alopecia. Did you purposely get your hair thinner/shorter on the sides? It looks normal to me tbh.
yes i did to make it look "intentional". like a fade. But still, its very thin and wasnt like that a year ago. i just REALLY hope it doesnt grt thinner :/

Illusions

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's normal, most people's hair is like that. Why would you care about the sides anyways if the top is still full?

oye_rg

Established Member
Reaction score
I can see you have covered up your temples quite nicely. Anyone not particularly looking will not notice this so this is a great hairstyle for NW2'ish

shookwun

Reaction score
Retrograde alopecia.... nothing 'NORMAL' about it.

it's a mild form of hair loss that even those aren't predisposition to can also experience. None the less it is a form of hair loss.

I have it on my right side.

KO21

Established Member
Reaction score
Retrograde alopecia.... nothing 'NORMAL' about it.

it's a mild form of hair loss that even those aren't predisposition to can also experience. None the less it is a form of hair loss.

I have it on my right side.

I have it too. Right side is worse

Shook, do you know if having this means your hair loss is going to be worse than those who don't ? I read somewhere that if you have retrograde it means your hair loss will become advanced more so than those without it.

diehunnen123

Banned
Reaction score
More Pictures

here are some more pictures with my sides still short so its easier to tell, and please let me know how i can stop this.