Hahaha, look at this guys rug!

G

I remember watching a documentary on the discovery channel 'The Bald Truth' or something? On it there was a barber who wore a hair piece. It looked so natural. It was attached through some kind of glue which was able to sustain any kind of harsh treatment. But once the vellus hair would grow through on his crown it would loosen the pieces grip so he'd have to go in once every 6weeks, have it taken off, his head shaved and reattached with the glue. It looked phenomenal.

My friends hair is rather peculiar, its completely natural but it looks as if its a wig. I often see people like this, anyone else?

Baldee1973

Reaction score
tobaldornottobald said:
Is that a hair piece or a hair transplant? It looks good, whatever it is.

That is a hair piece, it is a lace system.

I have the same type of system, i have black hair and i'm white.

The only systems that have UNDECTABLE hair lines are systems wih lace fronts.

Dont let anyone tell you other wise or else their bullshitting you !!

ToupMaster

Established Member
Reaction score
HairlossTalk said:
Receding - I would love to see this guy without his hairpiece on.

Im with the others on this one, it does not look like a hair piece, but I've been fooled before.

Shouldn't be too hard for Hairsite to get some pictures proving its a hairpiece eh?

HairLossTalk.com

What it looks like to me.... is a Hair Replacement has been placed behind a natural hairline...... that frontal hair is his own and the top and back have been filled in. That's the way I used to wear mine.

SE-freak

Reaction score
RecedingBoy said:
I've noticed A LOT of dogging on hair pieces on this site. Well, for those of us that spend 30 minutes trying to cover up our hairloss with toppik, etc. does it make much sense when you can probably style your hairpiece in 20 and it looks 10 times better?

Most of you guys boast you can spot a rug from a mile away, right?

Well does this look like one to you?

http://www.hairsite2.com/gallery/fhrjt.htm

I didn't think so. So for those of you that still talk shiet, look at his hair and tell me if it doesn't look better than yours.

if your'e a norwood 1 or 1.5 then you wouldn't understand. But those of us Norwood 2 and greater should appreciate the fact that there are viable alternatives. Why is their so much bashing on hairpieces, they CAN look good, with effort and proper maintenance. their costly? well what don't you think your Nano, folligen, toppik, finasteride, minoxidil, and spironolactone are? what about your nizoral? hey, if it makes your hair look better, saves you time in getting ready, saves you hearthache about worrying about maintaining your regimen, and, most importantly, gives you self confidence, GO FOR IT. screw the haters.

i'm thinking of getting one if my condition doesn't improve.

These fotos seem to have been tampered with to hide the lace.