Had a nice hair loss dream last night...

s.a.f

Reaction score
ghg said:
I thought you said that you were a NW6... I don't know how you buzz that :dunno: .
How do you think???? :dunno: Bruce Willis, Jason Statham style.

[qoute="GHG"] Weren't people curious when you suddenly had hair?[/quote]

Like I mentioned you dont suddenly get hair it comes in over the course of about 3-12 months. And since my first hair transplant's were in the UK it was only 100's of grafts not 1000's. As I got more hair transplant's the more hair I had the longer I could grow it out.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Like I mentioned you dont suddenly get hair it comes in over the course of about 3-12 months. And since my first hair transplant's were in the UK it was only 100's of grafts not 1000's. As I got more hair transplant's the more hair I had the longer I could grow it out.

Yeah well not suddenly but going from nothing on top to something on top must've looked odd to ppl around you?

s.a.f

Reaction score
ghg said:
Yeah well not suddenly but going from nothing on top to something on top must've looked odd to ppl around you?

If people see you everyday the growth of a few 100 short hairs appearing over the course of 12months is unnoticible. remember my horseshoe was also slowly being grown out aswell.