Had A Good Long (min) Run, But It's Over Now

realself

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've noticed a bit of loss around the temples in my late twenties and started minoxidil (used liquid and foam interchangeably) once a day. This helped to retain my hairline for about 15 or so years and then it stopped working 2-3 years ago. I didn't notice the gradual change/loss and was busy with other things, to make the long story short I probably slided to a Norwood 4ish, frontal loss only...I started to truly care about it 12 months ago and did 6 sessions of PRP, which didn't do anything. I'm back to daily minoxidil (and some other crap) serum from Hair Laboratories. I purchased a laser helmet last July and have been using it every other day...I think the hair shedding has been stabilized but nothing really seems to help regrow the hairline or density or anything.

I'm thinking at this point saving money for hair transplant may be the only option. Has anyone used any creams (like S5) or any other strategy that actually helped regrow hair on the hairline/temple area? I realize this area is extremely challenging.

Thanks!

Attachments

• 20181125_114923.jpg
    20181125_114923.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 368

realself

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've only done it for a couple months...though it appears there are quite a few here have done it for a year or longer.