Had A Failed Transplant - Now I Don't Know What To Do (desperately Need Help)

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the hairline looks a little better and crown looks a little better but I had 4000 grafts and I think about 20% of that actually grew in. I was told I had about 12,000 hairs transplanted and I don't even see 3000 hairs. My hair can look pretty good after I blow dry and style it but I'm sure it's only a matter of time until it looks terrible (I figure 5-10 years)

I dunno wtf to do now. I'm 30 years old. I have a great very thick beard and great facial features to pull off a shaved head look (huge jaw, thick eyebrows, huge chin, darker skin tone) but I have that big scar now on my head so how do I deal with that? Do I just say screw it and let people ask questions about the scar? The problem is I am also graying hard and fast. I want to dye my beard but If I keep my hair at a 0.5, I'm afraid it will look strange with a bunch of grays on side and super dark beard. If I shave my hair with a razor, the scar will be even more noticeable. If I shave it with a 0.5, it won't be quite as bad.

I really really really wish I didn't get the transplant so I could just shave my head with a razor and dye my beard black so nobody could even see the grays

Edit: was a year ago

Last edited:

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
SMP the scar.

how much will that cost?

I hate that I already spent 15k on this hair transplant but to keep spending money on it absolutely kills me

Also do I shave the head with a razor and then SMP it? If I shave it with a 1 for example, the grays will be very obvious. I don't want the grays to be obvious

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
how much will that cost?

I hate that I already spent 15k on this hair transplant but to keep spending money on it absolutely kills me

Also do I shave the head with a razor and then SMP it? If I shave it with a 1 for example, the grays will be very obvious. I don't want the grays to be obvious
I wouldn’t worry about the greys.. with a1 grey hair looks good. Not sure about the price. Look into it if it makes you feel better.

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn’t worry about the greys.. with a1 grey hair looks good. Not sure about the price. Look into it if it makes you feel better.

If I shave it with a 1, won't it look weird with the grays on side and a full, dark beard?

MxMa

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you post some photos? When did you have transplant?