Had A Bad Hair Day And I Need Advice

Skeper

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m sorry for writing this as my first message but today I feel like I need some advice on what to try next because today I’ve seen my hair at its worst moment.

Every time there was some wind my hair just started to come up like I was wearing a low quality hairpiece, it wasn’t just terrible.

Anyway, what I would like to have is some advice on what treatment should I try next because it just seems everything doesn’t work or gives me sides.

When I was a bit younger I used liquid minoxidil because I thought my hair got a little worse but because I was a bit tired of applying twice a day and even once a day minoxidil I just dropped it. Nothing seemed to go bad, no shedding, nothing to worry (I only used it for like 1 month and a half).

But then is when the bad part kicks in.
After a few years of thinking that my hair was not that bad it just went THAT BAD after a lot of stress because of studying. It was thinning all over the scalp in a nw6 pattern.

So I decided to give finasteride a try, leaving it before starting second month because of sides. Tried with lower and lower doses but they were still there. Luckily after dropping it, everything returned to where it was and actually I feel a bit relieved because, ok, hair loss is f*****g me up big time but at least I’m not messing up with hormones and sides went away.

After some months my hair was worse and tried again minoxidil to save it. I don’t understand why this freaking time I got sides with minoxidil while when I was younger I didn’t. Back when I used it I tried with liquid 5% and everything fine, now 5% foam and not fine.

So I said f*** it, Imma try with liquid again. Same sides with liquid (WHAT THE f***).

Also tried zix in the past but it just didn’t work for me.

And a few months later, this week I tried with a natural treatment that contains saw palmetto, propylene glycol and a bunch of ingredients and I though well, this can’t harm me.

I don’t know why but today I woke up with an awkward sensation in my chest like discomfort surrounding my nipples, I don’t think it could lead to gynecomastia but now I’m not sure what to think.

I know, I should talk to a psychotherapist because I may be hypochondriac, I will find one after Christmas but anyway I don’t think I’m gonna return to the treatments I’ve dropped. At least not propecia. I just need to know what to try next, what treatment to aim for or just hear some words of hope because I’m completely destroyed by this sh*t. Btw I don’t think I can try with experimental treatments like ru, cb or similar without knowing what could happen.

Sorry for long post and thanks for reading it

Skeper

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone give me an advice on what to try next? I’ll be able to fix the hypochondriac thing after Christmas but for now I need a treatment suggestion.