H&w Topical Liposomal Finasteride Vs Oral Finasteride

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay, so after a bad expirience after 2 weeks on 2,5% gel from Farmacia Parati 2 month ago, I decided to give it another try. Now I started using 0,05% finasteride gel (50 times lower concetration) every other day.
How is it going so far?

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How is this liposomal formulation differs from the Morr F available in India (and widely available on eBay)? It too advertises using a liposomal based carrier to improve absorption, but I am skeptic of the quality of the product especially given the wide market of counterfeits (also called duplicates) sold locally and online.
In India, you get 30 finasteride tablets for 2$.

Hobo hair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Topical works better in a liposomal base because of little systemic absorption. H&W make a good product as I do (PV Pharmacy Inc) here in the U.S. and no wait......
I would like to know more about the effectiveness of Minoxoidil 10 and 15%.

Hobo hair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Morr F is an improvement over alcohol/PEG solution like Minoxidil but there are better formulations. MorrF I would use if no alternative but fairly crude formulation. A user will get systemic absorption with it, how much? I would have to check the study. Okay, I believe the Morr F study compared oral to topical finasteride as well as hair growth. Good liposomal bases will increase permeation 5 fold and higher efficacy.

jazz1

Reaction score
Topical works better in a liposomal base because of little systemic absorption. H&W make a good product as I do (PV Pharmacy Inc) here in the U.S. and no wait......
I would like to know more about the effectiveness of Minoxoidil 10 and 15%.

I been using topical Finesteride for years, I now get mine from Murray Avenue Apothecary compound pharmacy, they ship world wide. The issue with HW is the Italian pharmacy expect you to provide a prescription and all UK doctors will not forward a prescription to Italy.

See my thread Topical Finesteride.

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...oxidil-finasteride-mixture-check-here.126633/