H&w Topical finasteride - My Experience With Hasson And Wong

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, Murray Pharmacy.
I’m going to give Murray a try. I’ve been using Chemistry Rx in Philly but options are limited.

murray said they do gel, cream, and solution and can do add-ins.

do you think the gel could work on long still dense but diffusing hair? Is there risk of the add-ins causing a shed. I love the bang for buck idea of getting Azelic Acid, Retinoid, and Progesterone in one Finasteride topical.

*are there sides with any of these add-ins?

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m going to give Murray a try. I’ve been using Chemistry Rx in Philly but options are limited.

murray said they do gel, cream, and solution and can do add-ins.

do you think the gel could work on long still dense but diffusing hair? Is there risk of the add-ins causing a shed. I love the bang for buck idea of getting Azelic Acid, Retinoid, and Progesterone in one Finasteride topical.

*are there sides with any of these add-ins?

I have the cream like solution from them it's fairly liquid and not an issue with long hair. I have it with retinoid for better penetration, I think by default they also include azelaic acid in the finasteride solution but I asked without it as I don't think it would do much.

benjt2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a topical finasteride product you can buy in the EU?

jackisback

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you can show me a canadian pharmacy who compounds it for cheaper I’d be all for it. Once again, sharing what is working for me.

as far as I know, no other pharmacies in British Columbia compound the topical.
Do you live in Canada? H&W wrote me a script but later told me they won’t give it to anyone outside of Canada anymore. Legal issues or something.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Drop these clowns from the list. You can get anything you want in the US without resorting to having a Canada address. Total BS.

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Quite a few phramacies in the US sell it like Murray Pharmacy. Why the f&&& would you purchase it from H&W anyway.

inmyhead

Reaction score
Lipsomal are impossible to apply on your head unless you're bald. Impossible to apply and the 25-100x dosage from Parati (which H&W just buy off) is criminal.

Save your money and stop using this f*****g sh*t and use proper topical finasteride from the dozens of other sources who do it properly (Murray Pharmacy who have been doing it since the days of H&W were shitting as toddlers in the bath, dozens of other US pharmacies, Minoxidilmax, even Morr-F).
How the f*** can you know if minoxidilMax really contains finasteride in it? And the price itself is a joke - 116usd for 60ml...

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you live in Canada? H&W wrote me a script but later told me they won’t give it to anyone outside of Canada anymore. Legal issues or something.

I do live in Canada yes. That’s odd, I thought they could write them for anyone but perhaps not.

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He is a fan apparently. I second Murray

Yes because I’m a huge fan lol. Got posters in my bedroom and a H&W screensaver on my desktop.

Or maybe I live in Canada and they were the most reputable option I could find? I’ve already stated I could not find another pharmacy in western Canada to compound the topical. Morons.

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes because I’m a huge fan lol. Got posters in my bedroom and a H&W screensaver on my desktop.

Or maybe I live in Canada and they were the most reputable option I could find? I’ve already stated I could not find another pharmacy in western Canada to compound the topical. Morons.

Lol H&W reputable. You stupid stupid f*ck. Maybe for FUT, not much else. They are a brand name to con people like you.

All they are doing is just buying it from an italian pharmacy for a fraction of the cost. Yes the jizz looking topical that you put on your head is coming from the other side of the world, but you are too afraid to buy from the US because you are buying it "locally". Let's not forget that it's damn near impossible to apply the lipsomal unless you're f*****g bald and it's 50-100x the required dosage resulting in many here complaining of side effects here.

Continue to jack off to their posters though, you like Wongy don't you.

Lucky_Luciano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They have products which don't cost 116usd for 60ml look again.
All the other products have minoxidil and other sh*t in them. Their only finasteride product costs 116$ which is incredibely expencive, you could get 4 bottles from Farmacia Parati in the same concetration for Ithat price. Can't you just order from Farmacia Parati directly in America without H&W? It's hard to apply but it still seems a lot safer than not liposomal solutions in similar concentrations and thats the whole point of topical finasteride. Anyway I just used 0,05% liposomal finasteride twice EOD and it seems going systemic as well and I already feel that (very mild ball pain after jerking, left nipple itch). I will stick to that for now on, as I've already ordered 4 bottles which should last me 8 month, till then Almirall will let out their topical finasteride, which will be the first market approved one, and from then not long till Breezula's CB comes out. Thats the plan if I dont get sides again.

inmyhead

Reaction score
All the other products have minoxidil and other sh*t in them. Their only finasteride product costs 116$ which is incredibely expencive, you could get 4 bottles from Farmacia Parati in the same concetration for Ithat price. Can't you just order from Farmacia Parati directly in America without H&W? It's hard to apply but it still seems a lot safer than not liposomal solutions in similar concentrations and thats the whole point of topical finasteride. Anyway I just used 0,05% liposomal finasteride twice EOD and it seems going systemic as well and I already feel that (very mild ball pain after jerking, left nipple itch). I will stick to that for now on, as I've already ordered 4 bottles which should last me 8 month, till then Almirall will let out their topical finasteride, which will be the first market approved one, and from then not long till Breezula's CB comes out. Thats the plan if I dont get sides again.
Well you need a special prescription for Farmacia Parati, it's a bit harder.

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol H&W reputable. You stupid stupid f*ck. Maybe for FUT, not much else. They are a brand name to con people like you.

All they are doing is just buying it from an italian pharmacy for a fraction of the cost. Yes the jizz looking topical that you put on your head is coming from the other side of the world, but you are too afraid to buy from the US because you are buying it "locally". Let's not forget that it's damn near impossible to apply the lipsomal unless you're f*****g bald and it's 50-100x the required dosage resulting in many here complaining of side effects here.

Continue to jack off to their posters though, you like Wongy don't you.

Hahaha well you know what, I’ll continue using my jizz looking topical because it’s working for me.

I almost feel bad for you, you bitter bald loser.