H&w (farmacia Parati) Topical Finasteride - Any Photos/reviews?

Nekkk7

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi! I am thinking about ordering topical finasteride from Farmacia Parati. I read all the related topics on this forum about it, but I haven't seen any before/after photos . Can anyone who use this share a photo of a progress or write about his experience and if there were any sides? My aim is thicker existing hair, but without sides of course.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry, I don't have info or photos for you but hopefully someone else will respond. Where is Farmacia Parati and what is the product they have, concentration, carrier vehicle, lotion, liquid?

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used a 0.1% liposomal solution from them and my hairs thickened up damn quickly. It was particularly evident on the temples.

In terms of sides I had nothing wrong below the waist. Felt a bit of pain in my nuts but that went away quickly and had no problems with getting a hard on, with semen consistency, etc.

But I had to stop due to gyno symptoms. I got to the point where I couldn't even sleep on my stomach, and it would get stupidly itchy whenever I used t-shirts with graphics on. I tried to ride it out but got two small beads behind both nipples. It all went away when I stopped it though, no need for any surgery or anything.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used a 0.1% liposomal solution from them and my hairs thickened up damn quickly. It was particularly evident on the temples.

In terms of sides I had nothing wrong below the waist. Felt a bit of pain in my nuts but that went away quickly and had no problems with getting a hard on, with semen consistency, etc.

But I had to stop due to gyno symptoms. I got to the point where I couldn't even sleep on my stomach, and it would get stupidly itchy whenever I used t-shirts with graphics on. I tried to ride it out but got two small beads behind both nipples. It all went away when I stopped it though, no need for any surgery or anything.
So basically the active substance went systemic?

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score

Wow! Not for me then. I like my muscular pecs too much.

Nekkk7

My Regimen
Reaction score

Thank you for the response. 0.1%? They offered me 2.5% gel solution. That is big difference... Are you shure it was 0.1% ?

Nekkk7

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry, I don't have info or photos for you but hopefully someone else will respond. Where is Farmacia Parati and what is the product they have, concentration, carrier vehicle, lotion, liquid?

Farmacia is in Milano. It is 2.5% gel solution.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for the response. 0.1%? They offered me 2.5% gel solution. That is big difference... Are you shure it was 0.1% ?
I have a pic of it to show that it's 0.1%, just have to dig through my older posts. Again the placebo effect could have been the culprit.

Also it's usually 2.5% but I asked for a lower concentration. 2.5% Finasteride solution sounds crazy high.

Nekkk7

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a pic of it to show that it's 0.1%, just have to dig through my older posts. Again the placebo effect could have been the culprit.

Also it's usually 2.5% but I asked for a lower concentration. 2.5% Finasteride solution sounds crazy high.

Thanks! It's good to know that they can lower concentration if I ask them. It's great that you had good results with 0.1%.

feelsbad

Reaction score

Are you in the US? How were you able to get it? Did your doctor prescribe it for you?

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do they ship to the US?
No clue but they shipped 6 bottles for only 15 pounds to the UK. If you have a relative in the UK I suggest using their address if the pharmacy allows then have them ship it to you.

Mattias

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Think he had 1%. That's what I got . Haven't started it yet but it's supposed to be the equivalent to 0.5mg oral finasteride .

Attachments

• IMG_20170801_160626.jpg
    IMG_20170801_160626.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 1,966

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My topical finasteride is .5%

Is that really high??

I do not have any sides yet...I do not know what sides in woman would be though. My period is still normal/clock work. I feel fine, libido normal, eating right and lost 2 pounds since on it.
I am shedding less and my hair 'seems' to be starting to fill in a little past few days.
I am on it 4 weeks now.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the sides have a later manifestation in women though, with any meds for that matter. I was completely fine the first two months of oral spironolactone, and only had weight gain after like more than 4 months. Hopefully your periods regularty are a very good sign of it not going too systemic for now.
There is something I don't understand, by .5% do you mean 0.5% or 5% (I don't understand the point)??

I had reaction to spironolactone in 2 weeks and went off it and I was still sick for 3 months.
The finasteride is 0.5% Sorry.
I am older so if my estrogen elevates it may not have the same reaction..we have to see I guess what happens.