Gyno?

Jack A

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm 19 yrs old, been taking finasteride 0.25mg (every 3 days) for a month and haven't been worrying about sides at all, just getting on with my life.

One thing I have noticed though, is that my nipples are puffier, there's no pain, tenderness and no lumps that I can feel. But they are just perkier, is it possible to have puffier nipples without developing full blown gyno?

Thanks.

ladysmanfelpz

Established Member
Reaction score
Thats probably something else. I remember when I was about 17 I had weird puffy nipples and my brother had them about the same age too. We weren't taking finasteride. Probably just high hormone levels at that age. Thats a good way to do it to, the finasteride at low dosage every 3 days. Perfect for your age. I like your style Jack.

Jack A

Established Member
Reaction score
Thats probably something else. I remember when I was about 17 I had weird puffy nipples and my brother had them about the same age too. We weren't taking finasteride. Probably just high hormone levels at that age. Thats a good way to do it to, the finasteride at low dosage every 3 days. Perfect for your age. I like your style Jack.

Haha thanks, but I mean its problably the finasteride isn't it, a few weeks after starting and my nipples change. I heard some people drop Andractim around their chest when it becomes puffier and stop using it until they swell up again.

Wuffer

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm not exactly sure what causes this, but I suspect it might have something to do with estrogen levels. I used to experience this a little bit with finasteride when I first started to take it (2 years ago) but that went away pretty quick. However, when I drink a lot of alcohol or smoke weed, I actually notice the same thing. It also happens when i'm really warm. Not sure really what's going on there though, but I experience the same thing from time to time (and I have even before starting on finasteride).

Jack A

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm not exactly sure what causes this, but I suspect it might have something to do with estrogen levels. I used to experience this a little bit with finasteride when I first started to take it (2 years ago) but that went away pretty quick. However, when I drink a lot of alcohol or smoke weed, I actually notice the same thing. It also happens when i'm really warm. Not sure really what's going on there though, but I experience the same thing from time to time (and I have even before starting on finasteride).

You experienced what exactly? It's worrying me now, feels like there's a small extra layer of fat there and I haven't put any fat on I go jogging most days. What is the consensus on here on using estrogen lowering drugs, like arimidex and andractim whilst on finasteride?

Jack A

Established Member
Reaction score
Nipples are really tender now, plus there's an extra layer of fat and was getting some pains there last night. Was really making progress with my hair as well, f**k.

Thinking of Andractim, you guys reckon I should try get some legit stuff online or see my doctor, which would take longer?

Fear21F

Reaction score
The pain went away after 1-2 months and I experienced it after the first month. When I stop propecia, chest seems less swollen.
Taking andractim now looks exaggerated for me, taking 2 hormonal treatments is quite heavy.

Jack A

Established Member
Reaction score
I would only be dropping small amounts onto my chest though, if it keeps it at bay then using both would be worth it, for me.

LawOfThelema

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Nipples are really tender now, plus there's an extra layer of fat and was getting some pains there last night. Was really making progress with my hair as well, f**k.

Thinking of Andractim, you guys reckon I should try get some legit stuff online or see my doctor, which would take longer?

why on earth would you use DHT when you are taking finasteride to lower DHT?