Gyno?

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've been on 1.25mg finasteride for nearly 2 months now and realised this morning that my chest has swollen up quite noticeably and my nipples have become puffy.

However, there is no itching or pain and no noticeable firm lump (these are supposed to be other side effects of gyno as far as I know).

It could be "just fat" but I'm quite active and eat healthy (size 32/34 waist, and it's usually very hard for me to put on weight) so I don't think so.

Is it gyno? If so, I want to "nip it in the bud" (ho ho ho :lol:), so what should I do? Get onto Rebound Reloaded? Tamoxifen?

Cheers :D

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
My doctor is very much against the use of propecia I'm afraid.

I've decided that it's pseudo-gyno and have ordered some yohimburn topical. Will just have to work harder in the gym I think :?

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
stampede said:

I've decided that it's pseudo-gyno and have ordered some yohimburn topical. Will just have to work harder in the gym I think :?

pseudo gyno is normal...a lot of guys have it....in true gyno you can actually pinch beneath your nipple and feel a fat gland in there.

killbill123

Established Member
Reaction score
hair today gone tomorrow said:
stampede said:

pseudo gyno is normal...a lot of guys have it....in true gyno you can actually pinch beneath your nipple and feel a fat gland in there.

I've seen lots of posts by you addressing gyno, you seem to know a lot, so let's get your thoughts on these questions in this thread:

1) How can one tell if one has gyno before he's already in need of a bro/manzier? (Seinfeld dig there, for those of you that don't get it?)

2) Is gyno reversible?

3) How long does gyno take to manifest? If 2 months is too early, what is a reasonable time? 6 mos? 1 year?

CJ1980

Reaction score
I think gyno becomes permanant by the time 6 months is up. If what you have is real gyno and not pseudo gyno then quit the medication or cut the dosage down. Try .5 mg

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
killbill123 said:
hair today gone tomorrow said:
stampede said:

I've seen lots of posts by you addressing gyno, you seem to know a lot, so let's get your thoughts on these questions in this thread:

1) How can one tell if one has gyno before he's already in need of a bro/manzier? (Seinfeld dig there, for those of you that don't get it?)

2) Is gyno reversible?

3) How long does gyno take to manifest? If 2 months is too early, what is a reasonable time? 6 mos? 1 year?

...if you are gettin gyno...it would be painful...the actualy faty growth is pretty sensitive...even spraying a cologne on your nipple will give you a tingly "sting"

if the fat gland is there its pretty much irreversible other than getting surgery...you ca try some of these anti-estrogens like armidex or nolvadex...but from what ive read very few people get results.

i dont think there is a set rule....id say it would take a good 6 months or so...but it is possible to get it earlier...like i was saying though...your nipples will be some what painful while the fat gland is growing under your nipple...you should know something is up

gyno is very rare with finasteride anyway....i honesty wouldnt worry about it.

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well, my tits are not painful or sore, and there's nothing hard there, but they are definitely bigger and puffier since I started finasteride. They don't look good. My "love handles" have also got bigger.

I can't believe this is down to me being fat, as I said, I'm very active.

Will see how the yohimburn goes.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
stampede said:
Well, my tits are not painful or sore, and there's nothing hard there, but they are definitely bigger and puffier since I started finasteride. They don't look good. My "love handles" have also got bigger.

I can't believe this is down to me being fat, as I said, I'm very active.

Will see how the yohimburn goes.

that is pseudo gyno..its still fatty tissue but its not glandular. I kinda got it when i was goin thru puberty...I still have it a little despite being at ~10% body fat.

Honestly, i would not worry about gyno. Just try to eat right and work out (if you arent overweight you have a much lesser chance of gettin gyno)

If you are still paranoid...you could look into grape seed extract or DIM-plus. (2 natural anti-estrogens.)

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I tried Yohimburn (a topical anti-e) last night for the first time and it is BRILLIANT :shock: OMG!!! :shock:

Just sprayed a bit of it on my chest and love handles and went for a good work out. This morning they are all about half the size they were! Mental! :lol:

dikwa

Reaction score
Are you being serious? I'm kinda in the same boat as you are.. IF SO, where can I get this Yohimburn?? Thanks in advance...

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah, this stuff is pretty impressive. Check my previous posts by the way, I am no shill...

http://www.yohimburn.com/

The only downsides are that it smells very very strongly of mint and tingles like mad when you put it on.

dikwa

Reaction score
Wow, $50?? Darn.. I guess I'll give it a shot..

BTW, how long have you been using it? and has there been any major sides??

I'm just so freaked out with sides ever since this Gyno..

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dikwa said:
Wow, $50?? Darn.. I guess I'll give it a shot..

BTW, how long have you been using it? and has there been any major sides??

I'm just so freaked out with sides ever since this Gyno..

Not noticed any sides so far that I can attribute to this stuff... been using it EOD for about 2 weeks now. It has made an obvious difference.

dikwa

Reaction score
Is that all you're taking/using? I'm considering DIM-plus, too..

This yohimburn, you bought one from their website?

dikwa

Reaction score
Also, there's 2 kinds of Yohimburn; one DF and one ES. Which one did you purchase??

Thanks again.

dikwa

Reaction score
question: yohimburn, is the smell too strong that other peope can smell it? especially when I start to sweat??

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
Not to burst anyone's bubble - but I rubbed that expensive crap on my chest every day for over a year and no help.