Gyno question - propecia & working out

DP

Reaction score
Hey guys -

Ive been on propecia for about 3 years. Never really noticed side effects. When i was younger, i was pretty chubby (pre-puberty). Once I kind of grew into my weight, i never really lost my lower chest flab. I've been in good shape over the last couple of years but never had a six pack or anything. Always had some meat on my stomach and the lower chest fat remained. I always thought (and still think) that i should be doing better with my diet and working out. Over the last year, i've had a great regimen at the gym. My eating was still on and off. I visited my doctor for a routine physical and asked if i had gyno - he did say i had a mild case. However, it was hard for the both of us to determine whether it was propecia that was making it difficult for me to lose the chest fat since it was present before i stareted taking it. He suggested that maybe i get off it for about a month to see whether i can lose it. As you all can imagine, i'm extremely hesitant to do that for obvious reasons. It's entirely possible that i can do better with my diet. Do you think it's the propecia that's hindering my ability to lose weight in that area? Is there any way for me to find our for sure if propecia is the culprit?

Thanks in advance!