Gynecomastia: Have Any Of You Used Gynexin?

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
And did it work?
I'm suffering from slight gyno and was thinking about buying it.
I was wondering also if there were any other drugs that get rid of gyno, possibly cheaper?

Thespain

Established Member
Reaction score
Raloxifene might help but only if you just recently got gyno. If you've had it for over a few months you need surgery.

Necr0sis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Surgery was the best 3.5k I ever spent. Literally just knocked out for an hour, and woke up without gyno. I had to wear that compression garment for a month, but it was worth every penny.

g.i joey

Reaction score
Early onset of gyno can be treated with AI NOT A SERM! Aside from that surgery is your only hope.

Necr0sis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Necr0sis ; gyno from propecia ?

Any gyno- the best option is surgery. I had mine from puberty when I used to be obese (Fat has high levels of aromatase, the enzyme that converts test to estro; lost a lot of weight in middle school by going on a diet).

I literally just was put to sleep, woke up in an hour with my gyno gone. Hell, I was on local anestesia and IV sedation so I was up and running in an hour, but I was out for the whole day from the painkillers. Nothing else will work, but can help prevent it. However, you're already taking propecia which is some potent hormonal sh*t, you don't want to take anything else. Take care of your body man.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks man . you don't have any scar ?
they remove the whole gland ?

that can be a good preventive measure for someone taking propecia ?
but i don't wan't to have ugly scar

Necr0sis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks man . you don't have any scar ?
they remove the whole gland ?

that can be a good preventive measure for someone taking propecia ?
but i don't wan't to have ugly scar

Is your gyno bad from finasteride? I can't imagine you having full blown gyno, but just puffy nips. If you have just puffy nips don't get surgery. Just save surgery for if it turns into full blown man tits. AI would work for puffy nips but the sides are nasty, not a good cocktail with finasteride.

I just have little incision scars on my armpit from the lipo, very unnoticeable. A good surgeon cuts your nipple along it's wrinkles so the scar blends in. My scars are barely noticeable because nipples are already naturally wrinkled. However, if your nips are already big they wont shrink much, and your nips might look weird for a good 2-3 months.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
i just have a small gland ( puffy nipples ). Which shrink when it is cold .
I did a mammography , the size for gyno is >0.5 mm .
Mine is 0.7 MM .
this is Because of fina , when i stop for 1 month the gyno shrink

,But i can't stop the propecia, that is why I would like to do a surgery to be safe

Necr0sis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Erdogan and Keser for Turkey and Belgium for Lupanzula, ******** and Feriduni.

I think Konior is Chicago, but again its a long wait.

Ideally you would get on finasteride, wait 6 months or so to see if your losses stabilise and maybe improve a tad and then get a transplant. Otherwise you may have issues with enough donor hair long term and will definitely have to choose a doctor competent at filling in thinning areas without shock loss and donor management skills for long term. Erdogan is big on this.

If I was in your position I would hop on finasteride and book in with Erdogan or Feriduni to cram as many grafts as possible and then forget about hairloss.

i just have a small gland ( puffy nipples ). Which shrink when it is cold .
I did a mammography , the size for gyno is >0.5 mm .
Mine is 0.7 MM .
this is Because of fina , when i stop for 1 month the gyno shrink

,But i can't stop the propecia, that is why I would like to do a surgery to be safe

Just keep milking it until the gyno becomes too unbareable, THEN get the surgery. Save it as a last resort. If the puffy nips aren't ruining your life then there's no need to do surgery, but if it's having a negative effect on you go ahead and get it. The reason i'm saying this is because it's best the get the surgery once it gets bigger, so you get more of the gland out.

The gland won't necessarily grow back to it's original size after surgery if you keep taking propecia (although theoretically possible), but you'll have a lower risk of scars and/or contour issues (nipple dimpling, etc.) if there's more to work with.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks for your advice man .
I can't imagine what it is to have a full grown gyno .
Mine is really small but bother me a lot .

i never knew that before propecia ( never had this during puberty)

Necr0sis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks for your advice man .
I can't imagine what it is to have a full grown gyno .
Mine is really small but bother me a lot .

i never knew that before propecia ( never had this during puberty)

Yeah man, if it's from propecia chances are it's minor and just some puffy nips. You could take some AI, but it's not worth it because you're already playing with your hormones on finasteride. You can try some supplemental AI stuff too, but it could just be a waste of money.

Just wait until it becomes bad, then get surgery.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
thet thing is taht i don't want it to become worst than now .
Maybe if i cut the gland now it will stop ?

g.i joey

Reaction score
thet thing is taht i don't want it to become worst than now .
Maybe if i cut the gland now it will stop ?

I don't think the gyno would become worse unless you're still dealing with pain and soreness, if it doesn't feel like it's growing I doubt it would grow back.

Timpson12

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Try nolvadex - it works well. Otherwise, Arimidex works really well. Wouldn't get on them if you're getting symptoms from finastride though as I wouldn't take them long-term without reason.