Gym Therapy, We Are Better Than This ...

tomcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys been here like 2 years but recently joined forum i realized 85 % member of this forum (maybe more ) even dont lift come on i know hairloss is pain in the *** but we are doing 100% that we can do how much time u guys spend here 2 .3 hours ? maybe more included my self so what if spend 1 hour in gym daily? believe me before gym i was shy miserable skinny fullhead hair guy but when my hairloss started at 18 i hit the gym didnt care about anyone in gym just headphones and me after 3 years finally i was happy with my self even with my hairloss didnt just achieve what physic i like but my face was better looking before gym i think this happens to every one goes to gym so stop worrying much about ur hairloss and hit the gym look at these guys how much better looking are now :
4.-kent-mccann-420x420_0.jpg
Before-and-After-Side-300x279.jpg
images.jpg
4.-kent-mccann-420x420_0.jpg
Before-and-After-Side-300x279.jpg
images.jpg
jake.jpg
P90X-Workout-Before-And-After3x.jpg
owen_before_after_side_450.jpg
Screen-Shot-2012-01-23-at-9.46.29-AM.png

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
owen_before_after_side_450-jpg.50484

Vesemir

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've always liked sports but after a pretty bad knee injury contact sports were out of the question. I signed up at my local gym but didn't enjoy it that much at first, I was lucky enough to have many friends there to workout with. Nowadays I still go to the gym, 4/5 times a week and I really like working out, even alone. It just makes me feel good.

tomcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gymcelling works if you're at least above average and have hair, not to mention a decent physique to begin with.
why why why dante why so much negativity? i know u r below average and nw3 come on man u dont have control of your hair and face but at least u can improve ur body and stop bullshiting about having decent physic to strart gym ...

tomcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've always liked sports but after a pretty bad knee injury contact sports were out of the question. I signed up at my local gym but didn't enjoy it that much at first, I was lucky enough to have many friends there to workout with. Nowadays I still go to the gym, 4/5 times a week and I really like working out, even alone. It just makes me feel good.
yeah that feels when ur in gym and try ur best to improve just love it ...

tomcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL It's quite easy to speak when you're not in my same, miserable condition.
so what u want to do just hope every thing get ok and drink alcohol ? every body should start at some point and i know about ur shoulder injury hope u get better soon and hit the gym

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Something bothers me about that guy's face, but I'm not sure what it is.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
His hair looks photoshopped or some sh*t.

But just imagine if he was NW7.