Guys who went bald young,how are you making your life better?

winnyblues

Banned
Reaction score
Dw fred is mr negative on these forums, the kind of person you would not want to associateyourself irl cause hes so negative

danawhite1

Established Member
Reaction score
Fred how would u explain all the bald guys who have hot gfs? Seriously, go to the local mall and just LOOK. Left and right u see bald men with attractive women IF they are in shape themselves. I'm doing OK now with my hair (for now), I'm in shape, good looking, and I was trying to get at this girl and she tells her friend im too douchey and turns me down for an out of shape balding guy! So in your analogy of a girl not going for a balding guy if a good looking guy with hair ( I'm not at the point where women can tell I'm balding) is into them...my story proves u wrong. I was the one with hair hitting on her and she chose the balding chubby guy over me. And also, when I was younger and had no idea about baldness, I would watch andrei Agassi (bald version) and think he was the coolest guy ever. Lead singer of the band Disturbed, etc.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
In India,we have a culture of arrange marriages,where parents find groom for their daughters,i am sure girl may select me as their life partner if she fall in love with me but not their parents,
very few parents are willing to select bald guy for there young daughter,here education background is just a sampling requirement.
Suppose girl is a Doctor and they want to find a guy,they will shortlist guys who fits into their criteria and the selection or higher preference will be given to the looks of the boy whom her daughter may marry.

Yoshi3Mario

Established Member
Reaction score
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]A lot of what Fred says is true. I have lost enough hair that when I see photos of myself I pretty much am just bald on the top now. In the mirror I think I have hair but in reality I'm just bald with diffused weak hairs all over which is worse than if I just shave it all off.

I find that people aren't as friendly, I get excluded from more things, and life is overall a lot more difficult being a pale freckly 5 foot 10 bald guy with glasses. My overall appearance is weak and people write me off.

This is the opposite of how I was in college with a full head of hair.

That being said. You can still win people over and prove you are a positive joyful fun person to hang out with. But you have to go the extra mile and change peoples first impressions of you that they stereotype you in.

I refuse to take drugs, do plugs or wear rugs. I am me. I might be more introverted now than ever because it takes that much more effort in social situations. But other than that there have been no changes to who I am. [/FONT]

Mister Krinkle

Reaction score
I feel like many people here are otherwise good looking guys except for baldness...
Cuz, all these negative connotations and stereotyping could be equally hurtful for a myriad of other physical appearances.. "fat", "too tall", "too skinny", "big nose", "burns or scars".

Bald is just one of them. I think as long as we have health we should be happy enough, as it allows us to do all fun things in life like sports, dancing, hiking etc

danawhite1

Established Member
Reaction score
Fred and yoshi...try to think back to before u even knew anything about baldness....say when u were 14 and u just saw bald people around, u guys probably didn't research how or why they lost their hair....how did u feel towards them? I'm sure u didn't feel the disdain that u guys are describing people feeling towards bald men. When I was young I never saw a bald man and thought less of him. If anything if he was in shape and cool I looked up to them and thought they were cool

Yoshi3Mario

Established Member
Reaction score
I have and always will think baldness to be undesirable and unattractive. Especially when I was 14. Bald
people were probably more so the butt end of the joke then such as teachers because we were young and bald people were old.

- - - Updated - - -

I also find bald men to rarely be in shape. They often look pitiful, fat, out of shape, and lonely. They also seem to tend to have b**ch tits.

Mister Krinkle

Reaction score
I have and always will think baldness to be undesirable and unattractive. Especially when I was 14. Bald
people were probably more so the butt end of the joke then such as teachers because we were young and bald people were old.

- - - Updated - - -

I also find bald men to rarely be in shape. They often look pitiful, fat, out of shape, and lonely. They also seem to tend to have b**ch tits.

Man, that sucks that you think of yourself like that..."pitiful" and "lonely" is taking it too far imo.

TBH I agree on one level, personally I love seeing awesome hairstyles and wish I could sport them...but the counter-intuitive thing is there's so many baldies that are very confident and balanced and still do great in like and girls...seeiming unphased by it. Those guys aren't on the forums here perhaps hehe...maybe it's a cultural thing cuz in the US there is such a cult of hair, but in Europe at least it's not such a big deal.. Actually in some countries the majority of men shave their heads anyways (kinda going for that vin diesel look). Personally I hate that look, but these guys always have girls with them. They might've been bald, might not, noboddy would tell the difference.

danawhite1

Established Member
Reaction score
Right baldness is a stigma because it's what happens when you age but what about when you saw a young in shape bald man when u were 14? I mean if a old man who's Norwood 2 had b**ch tits and was out of shape and "pitiful" looking, u would've found them undesirable too when u were 14