Guys who went bald young,how are you making your life better?

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Like what are you doing,are you excelling in career,are you rising in academics or falling,about relationship expectations,(have you lowered your expectations in life/unchanged).

Awesome guys,do reply,share your awesomeness with us...

zambutu

Reaction score
Shave it all off...out of sight out of mind.* Get on with your life like it doesnt matter, be confident. Confidence it what others see...they dont care about your hair.

And just keep a hope that some day there will be a viable cure.

Finwhynot

Reaction score
loaded question: how am i making my life better since losing my hair? lol. As if us losing our hair makes our lives worse.

I'm losing my hair -- so what? It hasn't made my life worse.

g.i joey

Reaction score
loaded question: how am i making my life better since losing my hair? lol. As if us losing our hair makes our lives worse.

I'm losing my hair -- so what? It hasn't made my life worse.

Well personally it's a shot to the confidence... my life is the same and won't change much but I am a lot more hesitant to go to parties and bigger social gatherings... I mean I still do go but not as frequently, I also tend to approach not as hot girls now.

Finwhynot

Reaction score
People can't see confidence? Really?

Snap out of the dumbass.

- - - Updated - - -

Well personally it's a shot to the confidence...

I agree. It is/was for me too. However the sooner you realize that this way of thinking is foolish, the better.

IA2015

Established Member
Reaction score
Wait until you're actually bald.

The fact that you're on this forum tells me that it won't be easy for you.

Confidence is an empty word. If you're bald, people will interpret your confidence as being try-hard.

But you'll see when you get there.

Maybe he's just looking for good tips - as was I. Doesn't mean he's headed for a life of soulless depression and pent up anger, which is misguided. Also, who is to say he'l go full bald? Not everyone does.

And FYI - people can see confidence and can detect confidence, where you do you get this rubbish from? Exuberant confidence is maybe too far but acting normal will get your farther. Acting shy and lonesome when bald and of course your headed for a life of misery but that is not caused by baldness. Why do you always apply your anecdotes so swepingly across every situation to ever person of every culture, ethnicity and state?

IA2015

Established Member
Reaction score
There is only one tip: don't let yourself become bald or get a hair transplant if you do.

I sometimes act shy and awkward, but now that I got my hair back thanks to my hair transplant, people see it as cute.

When you're bald, countless negative connotations will be tied to the way you look. And there's nothing you can do about it.

Of course, the same can be said for any flaw: scars, short height, acne etc. However the people that do this will be like this with everyone, regardless.

I think people over think things, which is understandable. I just don't believe everyone will think negatively if you are shy and bald. They'll just think your shy. Being bald isn't the first thing that springs to their mind.

IA2015

Established Member
Reaction score
Delusion.

Short height and baldness cannot even be compared. Being short will still be registered as normal if you're 25 years old.

Baldness on the other hand won't be seen as normal at that age. You have no idea how valuable appearing normal is.

It's not about looking like a male model here, just being seen as another regular young man.

Having hair won't necessarily play in your favor, but being bald or balding will always play against you.

So a woman in a bar is being hit in by two guys: one ugly and short guy with hair ; one tall good looking guy with no hair. Who does she pick?

g.i joey

Reaction score
Delusion.

Short height and baldness cannot even be compared. Being short will still be registered as normal if you're 25 years old.

Baldness on the other hand won't be seen as normal at that age. You have no idea how valuable appearing normal is.

It's not about looking like a male model here, just being seen as another regular young man.

Having hair won't necessarily play in your favor, but being bald or balding will always play against you.

YOU'RE the one living in a delusion man, being short is ALOT worse than being bald, being bald is so much more socially accepted. I got a friend whos short, nw2 thick head, in shape and good looking and i still bag the chicks he cant get... im a diffuse nw3, 5'11-6ft and you obviously know i am chubby... My friend is a nw4 who puts his hair to the side very short and hes like 6'4, i was at his work the other day and he told the girls he works with that he was balding... they were shocked and said "i thouhgt u just did ur hair that way".. one girl ran her hands through his hair and then said "wow now i could feel it, its soooo thin" and made a cringey face... guess what, at the end of his shift he got the girls number... they key is just to brush it off casually, hair isnt a deal breaker for ALL, but def some girls wont like it, but to the extent fred brings it we should just all kill ourselves... YOU'RE the delusional one my friend, stop spreading ur useless negativity on every post you read.

- - - Updated - - -

once you come to terms with it personally, it will be so much easier portraying your genuine confidence in person, the only people who look like try hards are the ones who are still insecure in themselves. i personally havent come to terms with it but i see cousins/friends being genuinely happy with themselves bald and its not stopping them from doing ANYTHING different from full heads.

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
But extreme on all sides here. Fred is definitely right, people do view you differently if you're bald. If someone is pointing you out, they;; say "the bald guy", it will be your most prominent physical feature and not a good one at all.

On the other hand, I've seen way too many bald or balding guys in their late 20s, 30s and 40s, and not exactly male model types, with pretty amazing looking birds, so it obviously still possible to get great women with no hair.

A confident guy with no hair and moderate good looks may well get more women than an unconfident man with hair and moderate good looks. People can see confidence. Confidence and a great personality can make up for a lack of hair, but not for everyone, some dudes just cannot pull it off, and other dudes just cannot be confident as the bald guy.

sacrophax

Reaction score
If you want the supermodel hottie Fred, and are ugly , short and bald. You can still get them with money and power.

winnyblues

Banned
Reaction score
Fred is clueless in regards to alot pf things nvm him
before i was balding, i didnt even consider peoplea hair let alone their balding, i just saw them as people. I think anyome who isnt balding sees it this way as well. Its only when you start balding you over think everythingand confidence is a thing... srsly

youngn

Reaction score
I've been bald at the age of 23. And I'm clueless?

Lol at your "diffuse NW2". You're not even diffusing.

Good luck at having SMP on your non existent hair loss.

People who have actually been bald cannot be clueless.

They've been force-fed reality whether they like it or not.

You are just making the baldness problem worse with your negativity. In fact, you make this whole forum ****tier. This cartoon represents the reality:
IMmmP8A.gif

I was a NW6 by the time I was 25 and have had NO PROBLEM with women or career. YOU control your confidence and attitude, not your hair. Baldness is common and even more acceptable now than ever with all the bald actors. Jason Statham, Vin Diesel, The Rock, these guys aren't looked at as ugly because their head has no hair. Fred is obviously a huge whining pussy from all of his nonsense posts.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You are just making the baldness problem worse with your negativity. In fact, you make this whole forum ****tier. This cartoon represents the reality:

I was a NW6 by the time I was 25 and have had NO PROBLEM with women or career. YOU control your confidence and attitude, not your hair. Baldness is common and even more acceptable now than ever with all the bald actors. Jason Statham, Vin Diesel, The Rock, these guys aren't looked at as ugly because their head has no hair. Fred is obviously a huge whining pussy from all of his nonsense posts.

so if I didn't happen to have a masculine face like Statham and Diesel, what am I to do now? buy plastic surgery?
face it, girls only like bald guys if they happen to be model type guys. the average bald guy doesn't have a chance.
i can be as charming and "alpha" as i want but when they see my NW1 friends, i basically turn invisible

abcdefg

Reaction score
All that stuff sounds nifty. Id rather have my hair instead or both my hair and whatever other alternatives to over compensate you suggest.

g.i joey

Reaction score
if it were the truth i wouldnt be seeing over 70% of bald men dating women that even i would go for. the reason why ur so negative on balding is cause it happened to you young, believe me im well omw there nw3 diffuse at 22 with the crown thinning out nice but through what i see in life surrounding me is that after 27 years old its really not that bad.