Guys Who Had hair transplant - How Bothered Are You With Your Hair Now?

Alex998

Reaction score
One thing that concern me about getting a hair transplant is one of the biggest pluses of starting to shave my hair with a zero clipper was that I was no longer constantly bothered with it or thinking about it. not always having to style in certain ways so it will look good, using concealers, worrying how it looks under different lighting, can't get it wet in the rain, worrying if the wind moves it, etc etc, you get the point.

So the last thing I want is having that anxiety creeping back into my life after i will get hair transplant done.

my question to the guys who had hair transplant done, how bother/obsessed are you with your hair now? do you just go about your life or do you constantly have to check to see if it looks good, worrying to get it wet, or people touching your hair and messing it up, trying not to go under certain lighting, avoiding the wind, etc etc.

Omar syr459

My Regimen
Reaction score
One thing that concern me about getting a hair transplant is one of the biggest pluses of starting to shave my hair with a zero clipper was that I was no longer constantly bothered with it or thinking about it. not always having to style in certain ways so it will look good, using concealers, worrying how it looks under different lighting, can't get it wet in the rain, worrying if the wind moves it, etc etc, you get the point.

So the last thing I want is having that anxiety creeping back into my life after i will get hair transplant done.

my question to the guys who had hair transplant done, how bother/obsessed are you with your hair now? do you just go about your life or do you constantly have to check to see if it looks good, worrying to get it wet, or people touching your hair and messing it up, trying not to go under certain lighting, avoiding the wind, etc etc.
hello brother
i did it this October (35 days now) ,, first 3 days were bad for me as i had to sleep on my back /itchy sensation in my transplanted area which you cant touch this needs some mental tolerance
but after those rough 3 days u will feel much better
i started to feel the pain on my donor area after a week but its bearable
after 14 days those scabs formed will fall off and your head will looks much cleaner ,,
i am losing my transplanted hairs now i look very bad so i prefer to wear a cap btw i recommended a snapback cap
this is my journey till now
if you really wanted to do it .. go for it brother its really an easy surgery
good luck