Guys Should I Give Upp Or Not On finasteride

Janekoman12

Established Member
Reaction score
son 7 Months on propecia still shedding i think even more now then month 5 i shedded before propecia 1.25 proscar, but now i shed more using it and even more at month 7, should i keep go for another 3 Months or give upp, IT feels like My crown has mambye improved a bit but not My hairline i think its a bit thiner i am a diffuse thinner My theory is diffuse thinners shed more under propecia to get rid off bad hairs cus its diffuse thinner IT sheds more

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is an all or nothing deal. Stick with it until you're too high of a Norwood for it to matter anymore.

Illusions

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm in the same situation, around 7 months in and hair is looking worse than ever. I didn't take it today because I'm probably quitting but I'm still not sure.

Janekoman12

Established Member
Reaction score
IT has not gone upp any norwood but thinner doh i am keeping an eye If IT goes upp 1 Cm i am Done i give IT upp, we should stick with IT 3 More Months mambye IT turns out great in 3-4 months, right guys ?

Janekoman12

Established Member
Reaction score
i am a norwood 1.5 with diffuse thinning btw so you guys recommend to stay on IT for bit more ?

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has the thinning produced slick bald patches under the hair or is finer hair growing?

I'd still stick with it and maybe get some Toppik to conceal the thinning.

Janekoman12

Established Member
Reaction score
Nothing slick yet dont know what is happeninc but i got more shed then ever i controll witch Cm to se IF IT goes over baseline and i think its starting to move there gonna stick on IT 3 more Months and then lets hopp brotzu has reaveled progress picture

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stick with it! You have much more hair to lose. Keep eating that sh*t until you look like a diseased, patchy rat with the plague. Hopefully it will also turn your semen into pure water. You will have no need to have kids anyways because, like I mentioned, you will look like a sickly rodent slowly dying from radiation poisoning! two birds my friend. two birds.