Guys Seriously Just Try This And Don’t Ask Why

Bornwithacurse225

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Put pumpkin seed oil rosemary oil and peppermint oil in your hair a couple hours or overnight before you shower.

makes hair feel so much stronger thicker and feels 100x healthier and supposed to regrow a little bit.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don’t take it the wrong way, I’ve had conversations with many people in this thread and they are not the type of people to discouragr anyone with bad intent. We all have tried these type of methods with no success at the end. If anything natural helped me with my hair loss it is zix with caffeine added also castor oil with a good penetration agent can be a good way to boost scalp PGE2. Other than that it’s all hype man....

Bornwithacurse225

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don’t take it the wrong way, I’ve had conversations with many people in this thread and they are not the type of people to discouragr anyone with bad intent. We all have tried these type of methods with no success at the end. If anything natural helped me with my hair loss it is zix with caffeine added also castor oil with a good penetration agent can be a good way to boost scalp PGE2. Other than that it’s all hype man....
Rosemary oil has studies proving regrowth

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
They may hold up well on paper, not on actual humans though. If it was enough, nobody would use hardcore medications.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it had similar results to 2% minoxidil, that being said we have to know the basic mechanism of the active compound. Growth inducers are better treatments than the ones which stop apoptosis. However, long term growth inducers won't save anyone from moderate male pattern baldness.