Guys is genhair website legit?? Please advise....

striker9

Established Member
Reaction score
Rework24, any news?

"I'm only a month in, far too early to tell, i've had a shed and there are some indications of some regrowth but won't see any clear signs for another couple of months"

Rework24

Established Member
Reaction score
My flut 2% from genhair has arrived, I will be picking it up from the post office tomorrow morning.

I know I am judging spironolactone far too soon but i do not beleive it is powerful enough for my hairloss given how quickly and effectivly flut from sinere worked. The minoxidil, finasteride, flut mix from genhair didn't work at all but I am hoping the flut on its own from them will be stable!

Striker9 what products are you actully using?

striker9

Established Member
Reaction score
So what fluta are really effective rework24 ? I didn't understand.

Now i'm just with minoxidil foam and nizoral.

I'm thinking in starting nanominox from sinere in the temples.

striker9

Established Member
Reaction score
Flutamide is a scam

Even one month after.

So flutamide doesn't work at all....

Let's try to analyze other tretaments :)

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
fluta does work but minimal...

if you use to mutch its not a good thing
it gets verry good systematic absorbed...
and when i used it 2x a day 1ml i feel tired , musscle degeneration , getting fatter fast , brain fog....

so it does work, its from genhair...
problem is that you dont have to expect wonders of it , maybe it worked for me for 15% improvement... there better produkts out there that are more effective , look into nanominox-ms of fms...
its from sinere , verry good topical and i have tested almost every topical...

Reaction score
ANDREW_J_I said:
hiya, I was just wondering whats up with this site, as its the only one that sells finasteride lotion??? 0.25%. I mean, is this bull or what?

http://genhair.com/shop/product.php?product_id=7

it also sells 15% minoxidil, spironolactone cream which apparently doesnt smell etc...

Has any1 bought from here, or can anyone advise of its authenticity?

I currently buy from dr lee, but his spironolactone smells quite bad.

It's been almost 2 years since this thread was started by Andrew.
If he's still getting auto emailed on thread updates, I'm just wondering if he's still taking Revivogen as part of his treatment. Their shampoo is excellent for making the hair feel thicker, and all their products contain ingredients that are known to block DHT production, but do they actually work?