Guys Im Not Sure If I Am Balding Or Mature Hairline Im 16

ManinBlack

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your frontal hairline is looking a little thin, but it might be that spiked up hairstyle you have though. Make an appointment with your dermatologist to ask them.

Johny u

My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• 1496831631559-791525135.jpg
    1496831631559-791525135.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 243

Johny u

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your frontal hairline is looking a little thin, but it might be that spiked up hairstyle you have though. Make an appointment with your dermatologist to ask them.
what do u think?

Attachments

• 14968318319331455103533.jpg
    14968318319331455103533.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 139

Johny u

My Regimen
Reaction score
What do u think about the corners? And is. It mature or no

Johny u

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea you can ignore that i shaved it.. What do u think though? Balding or mature? (Other than the frontal hair)

Johny u

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your front hair is just slight thin. i think its just a mature hairline. So keep calm and enjoy life without worries.
yea i shaved it.. Other than that its normal right? Please tell

Attachments

• 1496836538283704590242.jpg
    1496836538283704590242.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 145

Matasatu

My Regimen
Reaction score
So not balding?
For now your hair still looks good. At least you can see for the next few months. Considering you are not old enough for a drug like finasteride. That's the only regimen you can do for now. Good luck

Johny u

My Regimen
Reaction score
For now your hair still looks good. At least you can see for the next few months. Considering you are not old enough for a drug like finasteride. That's the only regimen you can do for now. Good luck
Yea my hair there is a little thin there but its because of a deficiency thanks for ur inputs... But other than that my HAIRLINE is fine right? Not tooo receded or anything like that... Proper mature one right? Thank u sir!

JohnOKelly

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The corners are not receded at all as far as I can see.... Nobody here will be able to say for sure if you have male pattern baldness or not. If you are really worried you could go to a derm and get checked out, or, you could take pics every few months and see if there is any change. My opinion is that you don't have anything to worry about at this stage, but, it's impossible for me to be 100% sure as I don't see any recession, all I see is the slightly thin part at the front.

Johny u

My Regimen
Reaction score
The corners are not receded at all as far as I can see.... Nobody here will be able to say for sure if you have male pattern baldness or not. If you are really worried you could go to a derm and get checked out, or, you could take pics every few months and see if there is any change. My opinion is that you don't have anything to worry about at this stage, but, it's impossible for me to be 100% sure as I don't see any recession, all I see is the slightly thin part at the front.
5 This is before i got sick.... Thats Normal right?

Attachments

• IMG_20170608_070211.jpg
    IMG_20170608_070211.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 151

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately you are balding, you have miniaturization behind of your hairline.

You can try Minoxidil to help your hairline.

Johny u

My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately you are balding, you have miniaturization behind of your hairline.

You can try Minoxidil to help your hairline.
what do you think in this pic of a month ago before i got a haircut i shaved that part broo.. What do u think of the HAIRLINE my real concern is it receded too much? Or is it properly mature

Attachments

• IMG_20170608_070211.jpg
    IMG_20170608_070211.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 129

Matasatu

My Regimen
Reaction score
I read you are recovering from illness .. are you suffering from high fever? High fever can induce hair into the telogen effluvium phase .. nobody knows you have male pattern baldness or not, supervision is needed in the next few months..use shampoos that do not contain sls and sles .. consumption of some vitamins like b complex and zinc .. That's all I can suggest ..