Guys A Question Regarding Premature Greying Of Hair.please Help

@GeraltOfRivia

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys no one in my family ever had premature grey hair.What is the reason I am suffering from premature grey hairs?? Have heard dyes can thin hair and I am already balding so any other way

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
What age are you? im 29 and have lots of sprase grey hairs, i think it's just genetic, nowhere near as bad as going bald. Just for men control gx is good.

@GeraltOfRivia

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What age are you? im 29 and have lots of sprase grey hairs, i think it's just genetic, nowhere near as bad as going bald. Just for men control gx is good.

Bro just 20. Just a year ago had thickest black hair.now bald spot at crown and hair grey at front. have heard abt the shampoo u mentioned bt also read reviews abt it that it causes thinning of hair

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 28 and have lots and lots of grey hair, specially on the sides. I noticed the first grey hair at 17 or 18. My father got it early, and even my sister (27) has lots of grey hairs, but on the front of the head.

@GeraltOfRivia

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 28 and have lots and lots of grey hair, specially on the sides. I noticed the first grey hair at 17 or 18. My father got it early, and even my sister (27) has lots of grey hairs, but on the front of the head.

Done anything for it??

in my family no one has it at young age

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Done anything for it??

in my family no one has it at young age

No. At age 20-25 it bothered me. Now I really think it looks cool and I get a lot of compliments from friends. If I can keep good hair later on, I actually look forward to becoming entirely white haired haha. With the right hairstyle, I think it can look extremely good.

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now, I know I will never get to keep good hair such as this in my 35-45...but IF i did, I think this hair in white looks pretty awesome.

Attachments

• the-x-files-chris-carter-401x600.jpg
    the-x-files-chris-carter-401x600.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 138

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The camera doesnt catch all..but u can see my left side. My right side has even more Whites.

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Meh picture didnt upload.

Attachments

• 20180920_155335.jpg
    20180920_155335.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 89
  • 20180920_155335.jpg
    20180920_155335.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 104