GUESS WHAT

VWdude

Reaction score
we're all balding!!!!! balding for F(#* sakes... sucks doesn't it... propecia seems to be working for me and many others but there has gotta be something else...something better. Im going to stick with propecia until gene therapy/hair multiplication or whatever scientists figure out...
because seriously... WHO WANTS A HORSESHOE....

its sad that my greatest all time battle is with a horseshoe... but u cant just kick him in the ballz and thats it, its much more complicated.

damn Horseshoes and their horseshoe ways...

PartTimeNinja

Established Member
Reaction score
soooo.... ehmm.... your point being??...... or is this just a random though in your mind that you...ehmmm......felt like sharing to make us all fell so great.

Thanks for the encourgement there buddy.....

YoungAndThin

Established Member
Reaction score
eh, he's probably just really frusterated.

we've all been there.
male pattern baldness was something that just wasn't suppsoed to happen to me.

VWdude

Reaction score
lets just say shaving my head is not an option and this sh*t is not supposed to happen to me.. eeeehmmmmm....

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's a rant post. I'm glad that we all have the option of posting something like that. I'm sure that you get to a point in your regimen where you just want to spew out expletives all over the place. Rant on VW dude.

VWdude

Reaction score
Greg1 said:
It's a rant post. I'm glad that we all have the option of posting something like that. I'm sure that you get to a point in your regimen where you just want to spew out expletives all over the place. Rant on VW dude.

exactly.. couldn't have said it any better myself.