Growout Pics Volume #1

Axon

Reaction score
I have absolutely no idea why Booley posts here. Ded Prez in another guise or something? StrongBad?

Lizzad

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The internet is a strange medium, people flame & disrespect others here like they wouldn't dare in real life...why? Because thay would enevitably get a serious *** kicking the day they picked on the wrong guy...

lmao, i'm sure Booley wouldn't have said that sh*t if Xzel lived a few blocks away, i suggest you find something better to do because nobody likes you here, and i have a feeling this isn't the only place your not wanted.

:moon:

Axon

Reaction score
I understand the notion of being a pussy and mouthing off behind your little grey box, but damn, on a hairloss forum?

There are political forums that fat 35 year-olds with a lot of mommy didn't love me rage can go to to talk gangsta.

Bob Booley

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah you're right, i post negative comments towards people over the net but in person i just wouldn't do that. not because i'm scared of a good old-fashioned ***-kicking but because in real life i get along really well with everyone.

xcel is just too much at times though, dude- you know your hair is in good shape, and there are a lot of other guys in here with far worse hairloss than you- and judging by your photos your hairloss seems neglible. other guys in here are gonna get pissed when they see you worrying about your hair when they're more advanced than you and can never again have their hairline you have- it's almost as if you're rubbing this in with your photos

you really shouldn't be posting here, man

neither should i though, my hairline is far less receded than yours, lol

my temples lost a bit of hair, but that's because i had a juvinile hairline up until i was about 27, and when i lost 3/4" on the corners it worried the hell outta me. for a guy my age it's normal for the corners to recede a little then stop- just like in my case, so i'm lucky for now. no signs of it getting any worse, either

hopewas

Reaction score
you know i'm all for joking, but bob booley..you are truly an idiot.. how are you going to trash xcel for posting pictures of himself and say he's not balding and shouldn't post here and then make a post about how you're hair isn't as bad as his AND YOU POST HERE? the one thing i give respect to xcel for is posting his pictures.. although he doesn't post in the light and shows his hair situation in the dark.. i'm sure if he took a crown or front picture in the light, his hair situation would show.. anyways, the point is, if you're losing your hair, thinning..why not post here? you just sound like you posted what you did out of frustration that you're losing your hair. i still like reading your posts here though bob. it beats all the boring repetitive posts going around here

hair scare

Reaction score
i agree w/ the rest of the post. u have the hair, start reconstruction on the face get a nose job or something you'll be where u want to be soon, i promise! stay up bro.....

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
Should I continue growing it then, or keep my fade that has always worked for me? I was pretty determined to let it grow a couple weeks ago as many of you may have noticed on my "Project X" post, but the comments of fading it again shower me from many people day after day after day.

Can we make a poll on what looks better? I need to get your opinions, since you guys are my partners in the hair loss war, where as people I see and interact with every day may have little or no idea of my battle or treatment regimen for hair loss. I appreciate your sincere remarks. Take care and keep fighting!

XL

bombscience

Reaction score
xzel said:
Should I continue growing it then, or keep my fade that has always worked for me? I was pretty determined to let it grow a couple weeks ago as many of you may have noticed on my "Project X" post, but the comments of fading it again shower me from many people day after day after day.

Can we make a poll on what looks better? I need to get your opinions, since you guys are my partners in the hair loss war, where as people I see and interact with every day may have little or no idea of my battle or treatment regimen for hair loss. I appreciate your sincere remarks. Take care and keep fighting!

XL

Grow it dude, You know hte short looks good, see what happens when you go back to something long. Worst that can happen in a month in and 1/2 you run to the barber and ask for a 2/0 fade.

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, I wasn't planning on getting a short crop on top necessarily. I was thinking more of letting the top ride out to a #7 (I have a #5.5 right now) and leave it there, while maintaining a nice #0 fade on the sides. The contrast should look good. Hmmm....

X