Grown out baling with minor trimming is better then slick bald

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
By far. And that is because slick baldness kills your "pattern" and makes you a complete clone of all other bald guys. Grown out hair is the ideal along with a slim body and a healthy skin. The only thing you need to trim is the front hair so it wont be too long. The sides need to be in medium size.

Slick bald guys give worse impression. First the clone look i mentioned. Second. The slick look gives a hostile vibe to other. Especielly when combined with a beard.

"Bald is better then balding" is a complete nonsense. When people say it they refer to old guys with combovers.

Im talking like john constanza style. Sure he was also a fat midget. But if he was a little taller and slim he would look fine.

Those who are nw7 are truly fucked beacuse they dont have enough hair to pull it off.

Dont shave your head unless you want to look like a criminal and be refused at job interviews

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol growing out the back and sides relegates you to side character status real quick. Your age immediately jumps 20 years. At least going full shave you can pull off a younger look.

Personally if I became bald with no hope of recovery, I’d grow out my beard and style my mustache more attractively. Shave my my head to stubble. And try to pull off something like this:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
latest?cb=20120913215703.jpg

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
So would you say that this (Will Gompertz, BBC)
p01sdshg.jpg

is really better than (prince William)
Prince-William-2020-640x430.jpg

?? I think that it's close but that the shaved/buzzed version is better.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dunno whether or not this is a particularly great look but it really sold the character as someone who gave zero fucks.

450?cb=20180828151809.jpg

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
It's nonsense to shave .more the hair more the confidence , irrespective of anything.

ImKaratekid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dont you guys get tired with those same boring, meaningless, repetitive discussions?

I navigate to here from time to time to see if there is anything half interesting but get dissapointed with the same stupid crap

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
He looks nowhere near he looked at one point.
He doesn't have the facial aesthetics to pull off the bald look. He has a chipmunk structure - narrow mouth with big teeth and chubby cheeks, when he had hair it wasn't a big deal at all but now that his face lacks framing it's literally all you can see.

However he has good donor and beard genetics. FUE on the hairline and a beard and he's back to getting called good looking.

At the end of the day he overcame the social disadvantage that comes with balding by being very tall with extremely high social status. I even see regular bald guys who look like him and still get a woman just by being very tall and becoming a doctor or some other prestigious job.

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
Depends how how's the density. That translucent fine brown hair looks terrible, only hair fibrers can save it. But a decent hair in behind a receding hairline can look better than slick bald.