Group Buy For Seti from Kane

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
{a little bit off topic :

I know everyone is going out for halloween and drinking beers , But if you wanna score , You have to work and stay home .

ID.WALKER Knows what I am talking about;) }

The Group buy has closed by now , I don't accept any participation anymore since its 1 November.

From now on , You can send me the payment , the deadline for the payment is 7 November.

Enjoy the night.

I.D here, making his usual slow response off cue haha.

Your analysis as usual is Par(isia)excellent. :)

To your point,

yes all play and no work makes Jack consider a toy doll.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Fellas , Please follow the instructions on the thread.

I do not want any address in my inbox here. As I stated before there are some reasons behind that.

And I asked you in instructions to send me your phone number also , How can the postal office reach you then ?

So if you don't like to send your number thats fine , but I think its better to be safe than put in the risk.

I am not responsible for the package shipping and those stuff but I just try to do my best.

Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

I.D here, making his usual slow response off cue haha.

Your analysis as usual is Par(isia)excellent. :)

To your point,

yes all play and no work makes Jack consider a toy doll.

You always respond fast:) so no worries.

Man , On halloween night me and you are the only one on hairloss forum and send some posts !!! We should find the cure soon :D

And by the way what is Par (isia ) ? A new name of me? .

- - - Updated - - -

Can I also be added to this? I am from the UK and I believe Kane can ship to UK?

RayM , I closed the group buy on the 1st Nov , The deadline has passed but since one of our fellas changed his mind and wants a refund

I can let you in , Please make sure to send me the payment before 7 November.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Haha I must have been dreaming about la villa Lumiere during the 20's while typing.
You will always be Parsia, spelled with a capital P for Personality.

I do not want any address in my inbox here. As I stated before there are some reasons behind that.

And I asked you in instructions to send me your phone number also , How can the postal office reach you then ?

So if you don't like to send your number thats fine , but I think its better to be safe than put in the risk.

I am not responsible for the package shipping and those stuff but I just try to do my best.

Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Man , On halloween night me and you are the only one on hairloss forum and send some posts !!! We should find the cure soon :D

- - - Updated - - -

RayM , I closed the group buy on the 1st Nov , The deadline has passed but since one of our fellas changed his mind and wants a refund

username425

Reaction score
been a while indeed bro!
good luck for the GB: hope you will get legit stuff with that Kane.

i think i have an invitation left for the private forum if you like, but the setip groupbuy ended a few days ago :/

The Seti GB is still going on. PM me for more info.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Parsia can you update the list of who has paid and if you have all their info? That would be great:)

Ranta , I know you paid , And I have to do that , thanks for reminding me , The only thing is I am busy now with my school and

work and this group buy takes much more of my time Since at first my aim was just for 4-5 people and then it grow up like what

you see , And there are many questions and concerns everyday .In my mailbox so I have to take care of that But I love to help this

community and I enjoy to be contact with people on here.

I will update the list by end of this week and again thanks for mentioning that:)

distracted

Established Member
Reaction score
Ranta , I know you paid , And I have to do that , thanks for reminding me , The only thing is I am busy now with my school and

work and this group buy takes much more of my time Since at first my aim was just for 4-5 people and then it grow up like what

you see , And there are many questions and concerns everyday .In my mailbox so I have to take care of that But I love to help this

community and I enjoy to be contact with people on here.

I will update the list by end of this week and again thanks for mentioning that:)

If you need help with anything let me know, and I'll be glad to help.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
If you need help with anything let me know, and I'll be glad to help.

Thanks Distracted , I will count on you , I appreciate your dedication.

We may need to test that Seti after receiving it , Then it will help us to have better clarification about what we do.

lynney45

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks Distracted , I will count on you , I appreciate your dedication.

We may need to test that Seti after receiving it , Then it will help us to have better clarification about what we do.

definately a smart move to get this stuff tested to put everyones mind at ease and so the next group buy should hopefully go smoothly

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
definately a smart move to get this stuff tested to put everyones mind at ease and so the next group buy should hopefully go smoothly

+1 , Lynney , Yes , you've got my point , after all these effort and the total huge amount of money we spend , it worths to try

stuff. Although some people will be question how can we make sure he is not changing the purity of his next batches , then I have

no answer for that.

cupido

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Parsia I always test my chemicals. I tested RU + OC from kane, and some other chems from other Chinese suppliers. purity was 99%+ always. I have about 4-5 contacts which are Labs & universities in europe & USA.

I suggest you do the same & test every chemical from any supplier.

I will send you their contact details by pm.

hope it will help your groupbuy. I'm now on OC & RU but if seti seems to work I will deff join the next gb hopefully pge2 included.

best

ericf

Reaction score
Guys,
Just found this thread and was wondering if I can participate in the next group buy if the current one is closed? Haven't tried seti yet but on finasteride, dutasteride, ru, minoxidil and still have a lot of inflammation, so really looking to try seti.

Thank you :)

distracted

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys,
Just found this thread and was wondering if I can participate in the next group buy if the current one is closed? Haven't tried seti yet but on finasteride, dutasteride, ru, minoxidil and still have a lot of inflammation, so really looking to try seti.

The current one is closed. I do not know the next time someone will try and organize a group buy, but I would browse through this part of the forum every so often.

Parsia, what do you think about testing the Seti for purity? How large of a sample would we need? How long of the delay would it be? ... If the results come back and it says that the Seti isn't pure, would we be able to demand our money back? I don't know if Kane is an actual business somewhere or some dude in a basement.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys,

Hello , How are you doing ?

Its almost a week we closed this group buy , I can let you attend if other people ask me , because they signed up sooner and

they were on the priority , For this case I let them others to take a decision about that.

- - - Updated - - -

The current one is closed. I do not know the next time someone will try and organize a group buy, but I would browse through this part of the forum every so often.

Parsia, what do you think about testing the Seti for purity? How large of a sample would we need? How long of the delay would it be? ... If the results come back and it says that the Seti isn't pure, would we be able to demand our money back? I don't know if Kane is an actual business somewhere or some dude in a basement.

I always encourage people on here to Test on Seti , I have some information about that but I still need to research more about the best

Third party lab that we can do that and more detail about the amount of sample we need and etc.

I don't know what would be Kane do if the Seti wasn't pure , But from what I know he tested that on a lab on china and its pure , And I

don't think he will make his repetition bad by sending us a batch which isn't pure,One of our fellas told me he always test his stuff like

CB and OC and it was always 99% Pure.

By the way we do our best to let the community now about result , and about what happens after that? About money back and etc

I really don't know and I don't even know if I will be still alive tomorrow or not:)

RayM

Reaction score

Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Parsia. Apologies I have been offline over past few days. Can you please pass paypal account email and amount I need to pay? I can pay right away before the 7th. Many thanks

M.G

Established Member
Reaction score
Parsia I send you the money and my details. Did you see it? It was my first time using PayPal so I wanna be sure I did everything right.