Group Buy For Seti from Kane

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! do you intend to test the purity of your batches??

Frency , Long time no talk !!

If anyone intend to do that I will be more happy and it helps our community to clarify that for the next group buys and let others have more clear information about Kane.

- - - Updated - - -

In for 15g. In the UK and will transfer by bank if possible

Thanks

Cassidus ,Thanks for registering on this forum and I've read your message just now on Private forum.

Sure , I will update this thread by my bank account information by end of this week when the group buy is going to close.

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score

If anyone intend to do that I will be more happy and it helps our community to clarify that for the next group buys and let others have more clear information about Kane.

Why not have everyone chip in a lil extra, say 20$ and have them send it to a lab to get it tested for purity?

I think this company does it
http://www.avomeen.com/

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Why not have everyone chip in a lil extra, say 20$ and have them send it to a lab to get it tested for purity?

I think this company does it
http://www.avomeen.com/

Thats a very good idea , it will help the community to be more confident about their group buy and let others to know more about Kane reliability .

Thanks for your support , we really need to do these actions and sacrifice to get some accurate information.

- - - Updated - - -

I have to back out of the group buy. Bills :(

Kasper , I am sorry to hear that, But no problem at all. It will not be the end of the world.

Hopefully you will be attend to the next group buys ( It can be any not only Kane ) And thanks a lot for letting us know.

Its not back out and its totally understandable.

Wish you the best.

robot_hair

Reaction score
- - - Updated - - -
Kasper , I am sorry to hear that, But no problem at all. It will not be the end of the world.

Hopefully you will be attend to the next group buys ( It can be any not only Kane ) And thanks a lot for letting us know.

Parsia is the nicest user ever. :)

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Parsia is even nice when he's not using. :)

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Parsia is the nicest user ever. :)

Thanks Robot , I really don't think I am :) , But I really appreciate your very nice comment.

- - - Updated - - -

Parsia is even nice when he's not using. :)

Thanks I.D WALKER , I believe we should try to understand and value each other , Thats one of our duty in world.

He is sad and he is even blame himself although he didn't do anything wrong, It shows me he is responsibility and I feel him:)

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
The world is in short supply of persons who share your sweet disposition and compassionate attitude. You make this forum a much more friendly place. Thanx for being you.

kasperth92

Reaction score
Thx parsia. Im guessing if this works well for you guys you will arrange another group buy in about 3 months or so then i can save some money for that moment.

I beg you all to log your experience. And if some have the courage stop what you use now so we can test the seti on its own.

And use it oral. AFAIK its made for oral consumption. If i had the money i would put it in gel caps. Looking forwsrd to reading and best of luck guys

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
{a little bit off topic :

I know everyone is going out for halloween and drinking beers , But if you wanna score , You have to work and stay home .

ID.WALKER Knows what I am talking about;) }

The Group buy has closed by now , I don't accept any participation anymore since its 1 November.

From now on , You can send me the payment , the deadline for the payment is 7 November.

Enjoy the night.

Joshuk

Reaction score
parsia i sent you the money from paypal... the charge is included on my end of the transaction so you dont need to worry it was $10 dollars from the uk, i put my address for shipping in the paypal note but i will also PM you it aswell just to be sure

thanks alot hope to have it soon ;)

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
For those who sent me the payment : Thanks for doing that faster , I helps group buy to be more organize.

I need each of you send me your address to this email please : Parsiyababaeian@gmail.com ( Please don't send your address as a private

message to me , There is some reason behind it ) .

I want you to send me the full address to prevent any mistake happens :

Full name : First name and last name

Your apt number , Street name , City , State ( If you are in U.S ) , Country , Zip code.

and your phone number.

Although the shipping is by Kane and I am not responsible for that but I Just don't want any of you face any problem about your shipment ,

so please write me down your address very carefully and follow the instructions .

Thanks.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score

RayM

Reaction score
Can I also be added to this? I am from the UK and I believe Kane can ship to UK?
Update : I have emailed kane regards to one of our user question about how long would it be take to receive it .

Good news is its already on Stock and he can ship it as soon as we send the payment , So we will receive it in 2 weeks( Max) which is great.

Here is an update of our list for the group buy from Kane

1-Parsia / 25 gr

2-JLS008 ( Waiting for respond )

3-Distracted /25gr

4-Robot-Hair 20/25 g ( he is flexible and try to make group buy happen which I really appreciate it )

5-M.G / 25 gr ( From Sweden )

6-Alebaba / 25gr

7-Dupamen / 25 gr ( U.S )

8-FiveMore / 25 gr ( U.S )

9-Mach / 25 gr ( U.S )

10-Rantanplang 17 / 20 gr ( Canada )
----------------------

I am waiting for JLS008 and Distracted to tell me how much amount they want to do the next steps and buy Seti as soon as we can.

At first I was just looking to make a group buy for 100g which we are near to that by now , However because I see users are interested

more than what I expected I may go one step further and wait for others to join as well because I like to help the community and other

users who are looking to get Seti.

So if anyone like to have his name on the list please let me know with the exact amount.

lynney45

Established Member
Reaction score
For those who sent me the payment : Thanks for doing that faster , I helps group buy to be more organize.

I need each of you send me your address to this email please : Parsiyababaeian@gmail.com ( Please don't send your address as a private

message to me , There is some reason behind it ) .

I want you to send me the full address to prevent any mistake happens :

Full name : First name and last name

Your apt number , Street name , City , State ( If you are in U.S ) , Country , Zip code.

and your phone number.

Although the shipping is by Kane and I am not responsible for that but I Just don't want any of you face any problem about your shipment ,

so please write me down your address very carefully and follow the instructions .

Thanks.

Hi Parsia, i just sent you $210 dollars through PayPal for 25g Setipiprant through groupbuy from Kane which includes shipping to the UK. I sent the money as 'Friends' so that it did not incur any charge.

Thanks very much for arranging this groupbuy!

I also sent you a PM to confirm all details, please check your inbox.

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score

- - - Updated - - -
been a while indeed bro!
good luck for the GB: hope you will get legit stuff with that Kane.

i think i have an invitation left for the private forum if you like, but the setip groupbuy ended a few days ago :/