Group Buy For Seti from Kane

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello Guys . I just make this thread for make a group buy to buy seti from kane.

the reason is I didn't get approve for private group buy after a month ( like many of you ) and that polish lab can't send the seti to U.S people.

As far as I know we need to be 5 persons to buy that 25 g for 175$ , If anyone is interested to join me , Please post on here.

Thanks.

Parsia

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello Guys . I just make this thread for make a group buy to buy seti from kane.

the reason is I didn't get approve for private group buy after a month ( like many of you ) and that polish lab can't send the seti to U.S people.

As far as I know we need to be 5 persons to buy that 25 mg for 175$ , If anyone is interested to join me , Please post on here.

Thanks.

Parsia

Are you talking about 25g? 25mg is nothing

dupaman

Reaction score
I want to get some but not sure about the purity of kane's seti...have any of the forum members tested? Also, you are probably refering to 25g.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
I want to get some but not sure about the purity of kane's seti...have any of the forum members tested? Also, you are probably refering to 25g.

Sorry it was a mistake for typing. thanks.

I am not sure if anybody has tested that or not ( which I don't think so ) but it looks kane is a legit source to buy it.

Besides , I don't see any more choices now to try Seti , As I mentioned we can't get it from Europe , and Private forum group buy is

much more expensive and hasn't approve me and many others after a month.

So I don't think I want to wait that long , The kane sell it individually also but the price is much more expensive.

We need to order around 100g I think , I will upload more information when I get a chance .

M.G

Established Member
Reaction score
How long will it be til we get the seti in our hands?

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok thanks guys for supporting this group buy. so here is our list so far :

1-Parsia / 25 gr

2-JLS008

3-Distracted

4-Robot-Hair

5-M.G / 25 gr ( From Sweden )
---------------------------------
Some points l like to mention :

1- We need at least 100g total for ordering as a group buy price , So for example if each of us get 25 G , We already covered that up .

OR we can get 20g and then we need one more person. ( or one of us can get more than that like 30g or so )

The price for 100g regards to the Kane is 700 , which would be 175 $ for 25g OR 140 $ for 20g.

There is also 35$ for tracking shipping .

He can't send it to Germany , India and southern America.

So as from what I see on your porfile all of us in U.S , So we all good.

The money should be sent in one lot , So I believe one of us should collect the money .

If you guys trust me from my history in this forum I can do that , Otherwise we should vote for one of us and he will collect the money .

Here is the screen shot of his email to one of our user on forum

Screen Shot 2015-10-07 at 12.18.20.jpg

Please let me know how much amount you like to get.

irishdub

Established Member
Reaction score
Just curious, has the price of seti dropped considerably in recent months?
Nearly sure it was about 330 dollars for 25g through Kane back in August.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Just curious, has the price of seti dropped considerably in recent months?
Nearly sure it was about 330 dollars for 25g through Kane back in August.

No Problem my friend , no it hasn't dropped. You're right it was about 350 dollars from kane but the price is still the same if you wanna buy it individually .

Thats why I am trying to make a group buy here to collect enough money to order at least 100g to buy that with half price.

I think its a good deal.

M.G

Established Member
Reaction score
Well count me in on 25g. I live in Sweden so shipping shouldn't be any problem. I trust you in handling the money.

irishdub

Established Member
Reaction score
No Problem my friend , no it hasn't dropped. You're right it was about 350 dollars from kane but the price is still the same if you wanna buy it individually .

Thats why I am trying to make a group buy here to collect enough money to order at least 100g to buy that with half price.

I think its a good deal.

But isn't there currently a group buy for Seti charging 120 dollars for 10g.
So for 25g without any scaling would cost 300 dollars there.

Yet Kane is charging in a group buy too, but here it is 175 dollars for 25g of Seti.
Yet considerable difference between both group buys in price for Seti

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
But isn't there currently a group buy for Seti charging 120 dollars for 10g.
So for 25g without any scaling would cost 300 dollars there.

Yet Kane is charging in a group buy too, but here it is 175 dollars for 25g of Seti.
Yet considerable difference between both group buys in price for Seti

Yes it is , You're right.

The point is that group buy can't send it to U.S because of some Legalization issues , so I can't get that from Europe source.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure if you can trust Kane.

Hi Suicdal traveler ,I know you from hairloss help forum .

I don't like to argue about Kane trustworthy or since people have many different ideas about him. But I like to clarify something for other

posters as well.

All I know is , I can't get my Seti from Europe with the reason I have mentioned above.

I can't wait whole of my life to get approve from private forum since its more than a month me and other users didn't get approve yet ( With

higher price ) .

So everybody who likes to get attended in this group buy please post on here.

And Again it is not about making an argument for Kane.

I am not promoting anything , I am not try to force anybody to attend this group buy .

Everybody can use their own logic and use their decision to attend to this group buy or not.

Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Well count me in on 25g. I live in Sweden so shipping shouldn't be any problem. I trust you in handling the money.

Thanks for your trust , Sure , I will add your name on our list.

Off topic : I used to live in vasteras and vaxjo in Sweden .I love your country and I already missed that a lot.

irishdub

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes it it , You're right.

The point is that group buy can't send it to Europe because of some Legalization issues , so I can't get that from Europe source.

I get that. And obviously people outside of the EU need to look for a different source. This source here on this thread being Kane. And if the Seti is of equal purity and reliability, Kane's is considerably less in cost. Also the other group is much larger, so you would expect the cost situation to be vice-versa.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
I get that. And obviously people outside of the EU need to look for a different source. This source being Kane. And if the Seti is of equal purity and reliability, Kane's is considerably less in cost. Also the other group is much larger, so you would expect the cost situation to be vice-versa.

Sorry I have corrected my post , "Can't send it to U.S" .

Yes sir , You're right, You've got my point.

cupido

My Regimen
Reaction score
hi good prices for a worthless weak chemical:p At least the purity HPLC lab test shows 99,2% which is a good thing. The guy is legit. I use kanes OC & Ru which has been tested by an university.

I Don't want to disturb this group buy but seti is too weak, don't get your hopes to high brothers.

I'm trying to get my hands on PG2E which seems a quite impossible task because we need big quantity of 5 or 10 grams for affordable prices. Let me know if anyone is interested in PGe2 GB.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
hi good prices for a worthless weak chemical:p At least the purity HPLC lab test shows 99,2% which is a good thing. The guy is legit. I use kanes OC & Ru which has been tested by an university.

I Don't want to disturb this group buy but seti is too weak, don't get your hopes to high brothers.

I'm trying to get my hands on PG2E which seems a quite impossible task because we need big quantity of 5 or 10 grams for affordable prices. Let me know if anyone is interested in PGe2 GB.

Looks you don't wanna respect to this thread rule at previous posts? Or you just want to be selfish and try to make a group buy for PGE2 ??!!

Because I have stated that I don't want people post here to even confirm kane or be against of kane.

I respect to your opinion and as I mentioned above I don't want people make the argument about kane because we have heard that a lot before

and that argument will go no where. and if you have any idea against of it , please put it somewhere else.

And please put effort to read the thread , I have stated I made this thread for U.S users because we can't get that Seti from the poland lab .

So the pure quality of them doesn't change anything when I can't use it .

And if you like to make a Group buy for PGE2 you should make a thread and not to post on this thread for that to see if there is anyone

interested or not.

irishdub

Established Member
Reaction score
I would just like to add, I am not here to disrupt this thread. I'm curious about Seti but am awaiting users currently on it to report back with their personal experiences on it. Looking at the cost ahead, I just noticed quite a significant price discrepancy between the two group buys for the same product and thought I would ask about it.