Gromd Has Anyone Tried Their Products Any Reviews?

GP86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am curious about this as well. Looking for a good shampoo that might be able to at least help thinning hair. Anyone tried this?

jazz1

Reaction score
Spex mentioned a thread on baldtruthtaIk, the 4 main ingredients are patent.

I am not too much interested in their spray as I already use topical finesteride. The shampoo has inflammation properties and anagen growth factors etc.

https://gro.md/pages/ingredients

jazz1

Reaction score
Looks like he is getting paid to promote it.

100%, but the patent ingredients and very small amazon views convinced me to order a bottle. Either way I took advantage of his discount code STAYYOU. I have placed an order today for 1 bottle, expensive! YES

My best shampoo I use in my regime are below, I will let you guys know what I think about this one.

My favourite:

Regenepure DR + NT
Revita
BIG 3 Lipogaine
Nizoral

I use combination of other shampoo aswell:

Divine Herbal
Jason’s thin to thick
Tea tree Paul Mitchell
Follione
TGel
Murray avenue apothecary organic

I will take some pictures of all my shampoo to help you guys, once it arrives and write a review on the best to the least favourite etc.

jazz1

Reaction score
I have most the best shampoos, I would never trade GrowMD for the Ketaconazole based ones.

I can’t say it helps but I use it as my rotation, plus I only buy when it’s on sale! Smells nice and fresh.

Attachments

• F85DFC6A-88AD-4BB3-A368-8FE5AC2F8EFE.jpeg
    F85DFC6A-88AD-4BB3-A368-8FE5AC2F8EFE.jpeg
    94.2 KB · Views: 140

mrdavies

Established Member
Reaction score
I didn't see any difference with the FOLLICLE ACTIVATION SPRAY, not sure why i paid that sort of money out.

I do wonder if anything works apart from the big 3 everything else doesn't seem to have any real weight behind them.

jazz1

Reaction score
I didn't see any difference with the FOLLICLE ACTIVATION SPRAY, not sure why i paid that sort of money out.

I do wonder if anything works apart from the big 3 everything else doesn't seem to have any real weight behind them.
I am not buying the shampoo again, the best ones are:

Regenepure DR
Revita
BIG3

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I am not buying the shampoo again, the best ones are:

Regenepure DR
Revita
BIG3
I wanted to try revita but I’m hesitating because:
1. It has silicones in it which can cost the scalp and prevent absorption of topicals like minoxidil
And
2. Caffeine is a vasoconstrictor which can interfere with minoxidil which is a vasodilator. The percentage is high in revita (4%)

thoughts?

jazz1

Reaction score
I wanted to try revita but I’m hesitating because:
1. It has silicones in it which can cost the scalp and prevent absorption of topicals like minoxidil
And
2. Caffeine is a vasoconstrictor which can interfere with minoxidil which is a vasodilator. The percentage is high in revita (4%)

thoughts?
Revita has been fine as I used this for years and buy the 925ml bottle, I use minoxidil. I also use a pre cleanser before any shampoo, either Nioxin or Dawn dish was detergent with a scrubber.

Tonixity

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just bought the GroMD shampoo. Let’s see. I use alpecin for couple months and it made my hair worse: itchy, and I’m sure I’ve lost hair from it. I don’t think it’s a good shampoo.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Keto, Selsun Blue and then Head and Shoulders on most days. Shampoos don't grow hair. Keto might stop inflammation and retard hair loss that way but no, except for a couple of old studies, Keto is not anything but a maintenance solution. I have used it for years as it is covered by insurance and now my bathroom is full of unused Keto and spironolactone. I would definitely encourage men to use Keto because they produce much more sebum than necessary but it is way too harsh for juveniles or females as they lack the same sebum production and Keto will strip such hair bare. Women who brush their hair form a protective sebum coating that protects it and makes it shiny and smooth and they rarely have to wash their hair. I dunk my hair each morning in cold water and that's it.

jazz1

Reaction score
I just bought the GroMD shampoo. Let’s see. I use alpecin for couple months and it made my hair worse: itchy, and I’m sure I’ve lost hair from it. I don’t think it’s a good shampoo.
The best shampoo hands down for Hairloss is Regenepure DR, contains 1% ketaconazole and other natural great ingredients.