Grogenix/ Scalp Elixir - Hair Loss Revolution?

Nick1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.hairIossrevolution.com/grogenix/scalp-elixir/

has anyone used or is using the above, minoxidil a no go for me unfortunately!

any comments if anyone has, seems to sting my scalp quite siginificantly though...

reviews on the site seem pretty good..

Ronan123

My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought I’d give it a go aswell got mine last Friday,I’ve only used it for a few day but yet to see any change, you still using it?

Nick1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought I’d give it a go aswell got mine last Friday,I’ve only used it for a few day but yet to see any change, you still using it?

ive stopped cause it seriously burns my scalp/ skin... think might the magnesium oil, like it burns extremely bad! i have been diluting with distilled water but even then it still feel it,

Ronan123

My Regimen
Reaction score
ive stopped cause it seriously burns my scalp/ skin... think might the magnesium oil, like it burns extremely bad! i have been diluting with distilled water but even then it still feel it,
How much are you using each time, I got a reply to only use 6-8 sprays, think the peppermint oil is strong aswell

glen_jai

Reaction score
I saw a rather dubious advert to it from the trinov site and thought what the heck, I'd take a look for my own amusement.
This looks way too good to be true. Works better than minoxidil and totally natural.
Mmm... It reeks of scam to me!

The guy above who posted "it works better than minoxidil" is probably from the company.

Jaka

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The site is not down. Just go directly to the website and go to their product page. If you do decide to try it then it would be nice of you to come back and let us know what you think about it.

Kieran843

My Regimen
Reaction score
They switched websites guys This is their new URL. Well I cant seem to post it normally because I am new so just remove the dash.

Hair - Guard DOT com

Still I have yet to see any proof of their products as reviews of them are strictly limited to reviews.co.uk and their own website.

Checked everywhere they are the only 2 places. I am starting to think they are just a complete scam. I can't seem to find a way to leave reviews on that site either so its super fishy.