Green tea

jaindar343

Reaction score
green tea is a very benefit for our health. because it protects many useful benefit. it helps me losing some weight and it makes a man active and strong.so, i think green tea is a very useful for our health.

abcdefg

Reaction score
I drink tons of it but only because arizona has powder diet green tea because I dont have time to brew hot water.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
The crap in sweeteners isn't that great for you.

I use honey if I want to sweeten it. I know it's just bee s**t and mainly sugar, but sugar isn't as bad for people as we're led to believe... just too much is (especially the processed stuff).

I think I drink too much green tea, so I'm going to try and cut back. Too much can cause bladder issues, apparently. I genuinely think I am addicted!

what is it about Green tea that you love so much - the health benefits or the taste? I've tried it and I can't say it tastes very nice - kind of bitter. But it's probably doing me some good lol.

you can get green tea in capsule form to swallow - maybe that will help with the teeth staining problem

- - - Updated - - -

I have read so much conflicting information on green tea and hair loss online that I have no idea what to think any more.

Some places say it aids hair, some say it increases DHT, some say it can cause bladder trouble, others say it helps with that... the internet is a minefield!

that's the internet for you - especially when it comes to issues like hairloss - sometimes I wonder if forums like this are a help or a hinderance. I guess they're both. But I take everything I read with a lot of salt unless it's from a verified trusted source.

There are people on here spending a fortune shipping in weird ingredients from dodgy suppliers in China, and then concocting bizarre potions in their homes with names like RU-238946329856 and CB-48327956981... I just think wtf are you people doing? :doh:

The_Mentalist

Established Member
Reaction score
One thing I must say about Green Tea, that you must not consume the ones you find on the market, like Arizona. I read, they are uselss and loaded with artificial preservative and actually harmful to health. Don't go for capsule either. You need to brew it at home, in boiling water to unleash anti-oxidants and all in an active form for the most efficient way to consume it. Green Tea is really inexpensive in ethnic stores such as Chinese, Indians/Pakistani stores etc. If you are buying supplements and mass produced ones in bottle, you are wasting your money for least benefits

chompbuttocks

Reaction score
Green tea helps in burn fat and boosts metabolism. The recent study reported that 3 – 5 cups of green tea per day can help you burn more than 70 calories per day, which amounts to 7 pounds per year.

Yes, I agree with you Danny2:) Green tea really burns fat and helps to boosts metabolism. I also tried drinking this kind of tea and it works on me.