Green stool after first application of fluridil

acuraguy2005

Reaction score
Hey,

I'm pretty concerned. I made my first application of fluridil last night and today my first bathroom trip resulted in green stool. They say fluridil breaks down before it hits the blood stream, is it possible that it's affecting my liver/bile production?

I'm in excellent shape, well balanced diet, not taking any medications/no medical conditions whatsoever, this has never happened before, yada yada...

Any idea what to do?

It is at all possible that i'm incredibly oversensitive to topicals? I tried topical minoxil and topical spironolactone, made one application, and had tightness in my chest, difficulty breathing for 2 weeks before it went away.

Any leads would be helpful.
TIA

Dannie

Reaction score
It is quite possible that you are oversensitive to topicals but you should check with your doctor before we jump to any conclusions.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
Aplunk1 said:
Probably a lot of Iron in your diet.

Whenever I eat red meat (medium or medium rare), my dumps are super dark - almost black like tar.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
I know that large consumption of greens (especially spinach) will make them turn green.

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thats pretty cool. Im going to get some and leave big green dumps at the workplace toilets next Saint Patty's day.

HairyN

Established Member
Reaction score
the only thing green stool means is that the stool passed through your system too quickly...before stool reaches the area of the land of no return its actually green...this is normal...and thats why this will happen if you eat lots of veggies...since it passes through the system quickly

the longer the stool stays in the intestines the darker it gets

beaner

Reaction score
Certain dyes and colorings in food and drink will also produce green turds. If I drink grape soda my turds glow in the dark

Aplunk1

Reaction score
beaner said:
Certain dyes and colorings in food and drink will also produce green turds. If I drink grape soda my turds glow in the dark

I'm SO doing this.

Chujgcha

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Aplunk1 said:
beaner said:

I'm SO doing this.

I started drinking grape soda a few months back. I haven't noticed any turds glowing in the dark. But here's a weird coincidence my roomate one day said "hey look my schlong glows in the dark." The dude is weird he's a chemist he's got a nearly empty gallon jug of something called Chloroform??? He guards it with his life. The dude is cuckoo.

Oh not again!! I crapped my pants again...man my butt hurts I wish I could figure out what's causing this.

Ignorance is bliss

the_swami

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeesh people! Useless someone is taking food coloring or something, bile is the MOST LIKELY thing to influence the stool color. More Bile = More Green.