Great Success With Minoxidil 6 Times A Day

Jallad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys first of all i would thank this forum for helping me alot.. and sorry for my English

I'm 21 years old my hair lose started to be aggressive since I've take steroids 9 months ago.. was on test 1200 mg a week for 14 weeks.. so the DHT was incredible so high and enogh to turn me into NW5 eaisly

but thanks to god
i will post front pictures when i see great improve in that area..

the picturs in the same area with same lighting same phone but the old pic lost it's quality due to restore it cause i deleted before

what I'm using
Minoxidil 5-6 Times a day
Finasteride 5 times a week
Dutasteride 2 times a week
Panthenul 2 times a day
Nezoral 2-3 times a week
Pantogar 3 times daily
Derma everyday but not bleeding just fot absorbing
Hair care Cream 3 times a week
almond oil-castor oil 3 times a week

so what do you think guys I'm a good responder? im just 2 and half months on the tratment.. there a difference ?

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1496010654820.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1496010654820.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 1,978
Last edited:

resu

Reaction score
Impressive results, you were already reaching the point of no return on the crown area.

Jallad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Impressive results, you were already reaching the point of no return on the crown area.

thanks brother for the good words
we're all in the same situation ..i hope we all get rid of the damn baldness

resu

Reaction score
thanks brother for the good words
we're all in the same situation ..i hope we all get rid of the damn baldness

By the sixth month up to a year you're going to see major regrowth if the drugs continue to work at this level.

Jallad

My Regimen
Reaction score
By the sixth month up to a year you're going to see major regrowth if the drugs continue to work at this level.

i hope that it happin..dun know how to thank you ..your words gave me a push ..thanks dude ❤